FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"For premium users that download from FileServe, we count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that a premium user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for one qualified downloads."

Is it same for filesonic also or ever unique file download by one premium user is counted

Hi Filesonic, I have some problems with the remote upload speed at this moment, is very very slow. Can you check this please. Someone else has the same problem? Thanks a lot.

remote from is %1000 slower than yesterday. I put 25 urls and 8 of them are trying to
download very slowly from megaupload. I tried to remote from megaupload to wupload
or other host. They are at normal speed.

i want to RU my files from filesonic to another host and is not working!!
few hours ago was working really good!

EDITED:
Now is working but verrry slow...was not RU problem s.56 was down

EDITED AGAIN
s.56 down again!!

...AGAIN
s.56 is now up but verry verry slow
down again!!!

Now i understand why sales are so low, every week is a server down, last week was another one down

Last edited:
Hello...

My account got hacked by someone and he has changed my login ID ....The confirmation email i received went straight to my junk mail.....
May be i email was also compromised but i have changed the password for the email address..

My account ID is

redeemer27@live.com

Plz look into it

Hello, I got a Hong Kong friend who bought premium from China reseller and his account closed after few days, do Hong Kong user can't use Premium account? I know Hong Kong user can't directly buy Premium from HK.

Help me !!!

Hi Hish !
I'm piggy1205 .
My computer hacker has been compromised.
All my account and mail are stolen.
Please tell me how I can get back Filesonic account?
Thank you very much.

How the hell is remote uploading taking almost 2 days?!?!!

Whats going on filesonic?

SemTtulo-4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back