FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ BloodSucker: I wouldn't know why download counter has stopped, since I haven't been in office. I will have more answers when I return.

@ Gerner2011: Desktop uploader will come. We shouldn't be too far out...As you know we are always busy ;)

@ all: Thanks for the WB messages. However, not much of a good welcome seeing a rebellious few users complaining.

@ BloodSucker: I wouldn't know why download counter has stopped, since I haven't been in office. I will have more answers when I return.

@ all: Thanks for the WB messages. However, not much of a good welcome seeing a rebellious few users complaining.

alright. :)

let us know when you're back at the office if you know something about this.

and... welcome back! ;)

Welcome back, ricky.

Is anyone else experiencing slow uploads using zoom from the Netherlands? I'm getting less than 500 kbps, when I usually get upwards of 15-20 mbps

welcome back ricky.

hope u enjoy the little break.

Counter can not be correct since 20 days for 80% of the people.

We share only fileserve links and some dl results are completely disappointing comparing to other file-hosts. Of course there is hot-summer :) and people are away, and of course people have FS premium but this results are really TOO BAD.

We see results from the TOTAL DL numbers point and not from earning-rates.

We love your support and you are a nice person overall 1+year.

hope u find a way when u ll be again back in office to see what happen all these days.

Dunno if shaving DL is done by company but this numbers can NOT be real!!!! since a lot of people have the same numbers and a TOTAL DROP of dl counter also affecting a HIGH-NUMBER of users of FileServe..........

welcome back ricky.

hope u enjoy the little break.

Counter can not be correct since 20 days for 80% of the people.

We share only fileserve links and some dl results are completely disappointing comparing to other file-hosts. Of course there is hot-summer :) and people are away, and of course people have FS premium but this results are really TOO BAD.

We see results from the TOTAL DL numbers point and not from earning-rates.

We love your support and you are a nice person overall 1+year.

hope u find a way when u ll be again back in office to see what happen all these days.

Dunno if shaving DL is done by company but this numbers can NOT be real!!!! since a lot of people have the same numbers and a TOTAL DROP of dl counter also affecting a HIGH-NUMBER of users of FileServe..........

+1 :facepalm:

My income is only 1/2 :facepalm:

86d7a6985d2718278d1feff47a62b4bd.jpg

i guess from 15/7 the download problems has ended

My earnings have feel at Fileserve dramatically over the past few weeks.
Don't know what's going on but something is going on.
Technical Difficulties? I don't know...

What can I say about it. I don't know. I have inquired by techs cannot find anything in the system that suggest otherwise.

Download counter has been inquired about, but surely that isn't the problem, when it is the earnings that some of you have seen a drop in.

Are we shaving? Absolutely not - Why would we shave you guys on a LOW SEASON?
Have we had a few problems recently? Sure - Who hasn't? Have we rectified them? Sure have. Are we looking into why some users have lower earnings that normal? Yes, but it's pretty hard to figure out why...no?

I don't see any complaints on 404s so much anymore, so that must have been done by now?

Last edited:
seem there is a majority with this problem. Earnings are NOT important since TOTAL DL counter is incorrect. Not talking about tonight about the last period.

Another user prompt for problem incomplete DLs http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=919202&postcount=109 which might affect completely all our results........

The TOTAL DL numbers compared to other file-hosts are very FAR AWAY from fileserve total numbers.

It is not small distance but very far.

And this is a problem in the long-term......

check ricky on monday and give some feedback maybe incomplete DLs affect results....

Well, why didn't anyone say that to me?

If there are BREAKS in the downloads, you guys won't be PAID for that download.

What is the difference between file manager and statistics report, recently, compared to previously?

A bit of help here would be appreciated so we can get to bottom of this, yes?

please check with the techs tomorrow.

nothing more or less

the TOTAL no of users here reported since 3 weeks the same thing.........can be on bad luck....or on summer only......

Results of other filehosts Vs fileserve are VERY far away (more than 120% less) total no of dl's daily.......and is getting worst.

maybe there is a problem with incomplete dl's.

give some feedback tomorrow when u are on office.

we are disappointed by FS not by you Ricky and your support and you know that is excellent!!!!

we mentioned that on public as you act always very properly for all of us.

thanks & welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back