FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ tofu: Looks like a lot more fails. If it persists, i.e. if we have a high number of fails from them it could be that.

A lot of hosts have banned us from grabbing their files, we haven't done that, but somehow we are always to be blamed for being the black sheep... Time for us to turn the table and start banning everyone?

When I remote upload from Megaupload to Fileserve I get 2 or more of every file, anyone know why this is?

Also, when I remote many files 100+ links I get a lot of corrupt files (incomplete remote uploads). i.e. the size of the remoted file is not correct.

I suspect some of the problems are coming from the connection issues reported in other threads. I've seen it myself for at least the past two weeks, even as a premium user I've had difficulty getting downloads started. It's random, but on some, it'll take 5-6 attempts to get a download started before it works. People are probably abandoning links if they can't get them to work.

Welcome back Ricky, it's good to see you again. Hope we don't stress you out too much and waste all that good karma from your vacation...

We are now resuming the count in File Manager. It will take approximately 36 hours to catch up to the current time.

Bonus will be added in a couple of days.

Hi,please help me out with this. I have filerserve premium account, user name is vapinochirag. I bought 6 months premium 10 days back only,now my account type has changed to free from premium suddenly.

I can still login but its no longer premium. Why is this happening? have already sent mail to support but no reply. I extended my account using voucher code i got from reseller.
Thanks

@ karsh & bubawuba: They don't show up? I would need the string you used when you pasted it into our remote upload box so we can follow that file.

@ makfun: Where are you remote uploading from? WU => FS is slow. MU => FS is fast.

RickyFS: I am using Rapidleech. All other filehosts are working fine.

It has been 2 hours. Nothing happened. File is still in pending

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back