FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancel account

I have been trying to contact anyone from FileServe to cancel my account. Their account FAQ claims that I can cancel anytime, but this has not been the case.

Can someone please send me appropriate information on how to cancel my account? I foolishly didn't go the PayPal route of signing up and realizing that their special note of subscription that was denoted for PayPal also applied to the alternate payment gateway (which was sleazy). I asked FileServe the day I signed up whether or not I was forced to pay again for subscription, but they never answered.

Seems like Ricky is the only person active that could get me information on how to cancel the account, but conveniently, his inbox is full here, and this topic was locked prior to the weekend starting.

I plan on chargeback within the next day or so if I don't get any information. This is absolutely crazy.

I'd like to ask if how many days will it take to transfer my earnings in earnings account to Payout account? in order for me redeem it or ask for a payout. I requested last 14-07 and until now it is not yet transferred, and my account balance is already deducted. it feels like it is taking a lot of time.

hay ricky

upload was not resuming at alll.....
we have problem with internet some times net disconnects, i am not able to resume uploads....
through ftp.fileserve.com
all files starting from begining

what to do..?

There seems to be some problem at FS servers i guess as free users getting problems getting the links , and for that reason i guess the overall earning rate is going low as for me compared to last months
hopefully it iwll be fixed soon

I have one file in my account
Been downloaded four times
But statistics do not show earnings
1311082379915.JPG

???????????

Hello, my username on FS is LGonz87. When I want to RU to WU,
I get this error: User/Pass Invalid or plugin for that site temporarily unavailable.

I checked to see if my us and pw are wrong, but they are correct. Please Help

Pic

Hy Ricky I request to transfer the money to payout account on 2011-07-11 its still show that transaction is on pending i want to request pay out i send you my username.

Ricky .. Filemanager shows downloads which aren't counted on "Statistics Report"

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i24/582c7d.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i24/4f15a5.png[/SLIDE]

i don't think that happened because they are downloaded at the last hour .. because i noticed it 2 days ago with different files :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back