FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
with other hosts offering $35-40$, fileserve could at least raise to 30$ per 1000 downloads:P

Wuploads 40$ per download isn't real and neither is Filesonic's 35$ per download...because to get that amount you must have a premium account. Who is really gonna get that many premium downloads for it to even matter?

Obviously all hosts cheat, it's the only way we can get payed while they still make money. Every time you get too many downloads while they get no sales the stats are adjusted - you'll never get payed more if they don't earn more - it's perfectly normal.

So, I don't want from Fileserve to pay more per downloads, I don't want PPS programs, I don't want effin bonuses. I just want them to quit the crap and fix the stats. I do this for a long time now so I'm perfectly capable of telling when the problems lay not with me but with the host. Plus, the drop was too sudden and persistent not to raise questions.

Lost 40% of my average download per day since yesterday. and no stat adjustment yet guess it will happen for entire week until ricky comes back.

Earnings haven't been transferred yet still waiting for it thou :)

I'm just guessing so correct me if I'm wrong, I think they will adjust the stat or hold your payout if your not producing any sales for the entire week.

Lost 40% of my average download per day since yesterday. and no stat adjustment yet guess it will happen for entire week until ricky comes back.

Earnings haven't been transferred yet still waiting for it thou :)

I'm just guessing so correct me if I'm wrong, I think they will adjust the stat or hold your payout if your not producing any sales for the entire week.
Where was this mention?

Lol, prove to everyone that they are cheating or gtfo
It seams like you are the only one who say different, so you gtfo and make some filesharing, unlike you, the money hungry uploaders say what they observe, not what they wanna see.
Some users tested and proved a few pages back, so now can you stop acting like you are some fileserve employ and stop herasing every user who dare to say something about you're beloved host.
Is cool that you try to help when somebody need help, but stop get yourself in some discussions that are over you're head.
How is about for a few weeks you are the only one who is not complaining, so you dare to make every user here stupid, money hungry and imbecil and you pretend that you're the one who is telling the truth, what is next, to tell us illuminati are behind this and pay people to diss fileserve?
I'm not a fileserve hater, i love this host for many reasons but please, stop acting like you are some fileserve lawyer and let people to speek free, proofs are enough that may been a problem with stats.
edit: i will not respond if you gonna reply because i don't want any fight here, i'm just tired to see how you act here like a boss or something.
Chill out and let Ricky respond when it's come to official matters, nobody is asking you this kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back