Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any problem with the stats, or i em so unlucky today that i cant generate any download with my files here :D?

ms7 - The stats are not instant, so if you have generated downloads they will show up after a short while. We are working to change this so that the download counter is quicker at showing downloads your files have received.

When you add Filesonic at Remote Upload? Why you don't talk with their staff to resolve problem? I don't have other sites to remote at you, beside Filesonic & Wupload which don't work. Just check my account and you'll see the quality of my traffic.I'am on PPD from 3 days when I open my account,but I have one sale already. I advise you to keep track of users opinion,because they will leave site. My user id is Madalinutzu . GOOD DAY

madalinutzu - There is nothing we can do if they want to block our servers. I am sure you know that speaking to them is not going to resolve anything. Maybe if enough users talk to them in regards to unblocking us something may happen but for now this is something we will have to work around and deal with.

Regards

Greg

Last edited:
when i try to rename a file it says: Please input a name within 40 characters.
why? keep in mind that the new file name if shorter than the previous one

maskman - If you read what I just said you will see that they have blocked our remote servers. There was an option before but seeing as files just continually fail we felt the need to remove it. If they decide to unblock our servers then of course we will enable it again.

ms7 - The stats are not instant, so if you have generated downloads they will show up after a short while. We are working to change this so that the download counter is quicker at showing downloads your files have received.
Ok man, but the sistem is working good now too ..Is just my todays bad luck, it seams like i did bad numbers with todays uploads on other filehosts too, but on the others i didin't feel it because of my old files that "back me up"..since i'm new to your service, my old uploads didn't qualify so thats why i had a poor day start.
Thank you for your time, sorry i needed some time to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back