Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload from wupload working for anybody?

As stated previously in the thread, wupload/filesonic have our remote servers banned. This results in failed uploads the majority of the time. There is nothing we can do about this, only they can resolve this issue.

Everyone - To those posting asking for free premiums please msg me via private message with your earnings from other file hosts as asked for in the first post of the thread. Once received I will be able to upgrade you, remember to make sure you have met the requirements which are needed in order to get the free premium accounts. Please supply your usernames also :)

Anyone who private messaged me previously you have been upgraded.

Premium banner, please?
All banners are for refferals only...a premium banner should suggest a sale rather than affiliate

Thanks

permafrost - We are working as fast as we can. Speed issues are not always completely down to us, we are working on this as much as we can to ensure that you can download at the fastest rate possible. Please be patient as we are trying our best to make things perfect for you guys :)

I m Also available for ur host :) prince will rocks :) make me premium if u can :) thnx take care i like ur site good luck god bless you :) thnx for this wounderful host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back