Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xiona_marie - Our servers are located in usa.

deccter - You picked the PPS option originally so that is why your downloads are not receiving $, you changed to PPS but that is not in effect yet as there is a 7 day quarantine period when changing between plans. Your PPD will come into effect on the 5th of September.

FTP is quite slow atm 250-350KB/s, usually its 3-4 MB/s, please add more ftp servers, or ftp server in europe

uploading from NL

itmees - We will look into any speed issues you are experiencing. We are always trying to add servers and increase the stability of our servers. So if you are experiencing any slow downs when it comes to transfers please try to be patient as we are working on this constantly to provide you with the best speeds possible. In regards to servers in europe we will be looking into this in the future so stay tuned.

Stats are looking good, already took over upfile and some of my other mirrors...ftp uploads is very stable, looking nice guys...thou moving Japan to group B is better..lol...

cilembu - Thanks, we will be looking into the possibility of moving countries to different categories soon, so please be patient for now :)

permafrost - This is as a premium user or? Are you downloading via a single thread or via an idm? We are trying to tweak speeds as best we can so as I said any slow downs you experience please remember we are trying our best to give you guys the maximum speeds that are possible.

FileJungleGreg, use google chrome for surfing on WJ, as you may not know, your thread is full of cookie stuffers:

J5kCq.png

Jw9hq.png

And ofc, since I report them, theyu use things, to discredit me, like I planted it, like on this image:

u3gUZ.png

Those broken images hide referral link ;)

Can you remove this checkbox

tXeSY.jpg

It's really annoying to tick this checkbox whenever you want to upload. Here are some suggestions.

-Hide the checkbox for registered users, and make them agree to terms and conditions when they signup

-Add a text besides the upload button stating "By uploading, you agree to our terms and conditions"

ms7 ~ uploaded.to

and please .. i dont like copy - coller

see at filesonic : germany at A . japon et KSA..ect at B and other host non ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back