Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Mr Greg .. when the payout ??

Payments will be made on tuesday.

pls fix remote upload issue

Which remote upload issue? If you are referring to wupload/filesonic then please read my previous posts regarding this issue. Our servers are blocked there is nothing we can do to resolve this. It can only be fixed from their side.

For those asking for european servers please be patient as we want to have everything running as smoothly as we possible with the servers that we are currently using before we venture out into other areas.

Payments will be made on tuesday.

Which remote upload issue? If you are referring to wupload/filesonic then please read my previous posts regarding this issue. Our servers are blocked there is nothing we can do to resolve this. It can only be fixed from their side.

For those asking for european servers please be patient as we want to have everything running as smoothly as we possible with the servers that we are currently using before we venture out into other areas.

fileserve > filejungle
remote upload fails

This probably has already been suggested but just incase.... How about adding a statu sbar on the remoteups instead of just "processing". Like speed, sizze left etc..... Cuz with the way this is one it sure as hell looks like fileserve.

Just like fileserve ;)

I'm ready to start working for filejungle... It would be a lot easier for everyone if it has the status for ru's.

that y i dont use fileserve... only use wupload and filesonic...

and yesterday i started at filejungle... but i stopped today when i had to wait and wait... and never know that file is downloading or not... so bye bye filejungle now... just going to stay with wupload and filesonic or any other new file host that have good remote upload

free download speeds are utterly horrid.

yes feel you bro... my downloader are saying same thing :facepalm:

fileserve > filejungle
remote upload fails

This should be working fine, I assume this is a one off error, if this continues to fail please let me know. Thanks.

This probably has already been suggested but just incase.... How about adding a statu sbar on the remoteups instead of just "processing". Like speed, sizze left etc..... Cuz with the way this is one it sure as hell looks like fileserve.

We will be looking into adding new features like the ones you have mentioned. So bare with us whilst we work on your ideas and try to implement them as best as we can.

only thing i h8 about your remote upload is i can't see how many % has been done or speed... :(:(:(:(:(

I understand and as algon said you guys would like to see % / speed. We will be looking into adding additional information for you guys to monitor when using the remote upload feature, just things take time so please be patient :)

free download speeds are utterly horrid.

Speeds are not always as fast as they can be, we are working round the clock to optimise our servers so that we can provide you guys with the best speeds possible. Please try and understand things don't happen over night :)

Just like fileserve ;)

I'm ready to start working for filejungle... It would be a lot easier for everyone if it has the status for ru's.

All your ideas have been forwarded and I hope to see them added to our service.

Greg

I made some comparisons chart downloading as free user from down-under, and filejungle is OK, on par with some other filehost, still far behind from the popular ones by 1-3 Mbps thou....

downloads stats keeps getting better, already overtook some of the popular ones, looking forward some country group re-arrangement soon...

Hi Greg, should we request payout on Sunday so we will receive the payment on Tuesday ?

Correct, as the person below posted the info regarding this is on the payment page. Hope this helps.

Can u upgrade me to premium? >.<

Please inbox me with your earnings screenshot as asked for in the 'notice' area of page 1 in this thread, this is available in my first post. I will then be happy to upgrade you. Please include your username as a lot of users forget and it's very hard to guess :)

I made some comparisons chart downloading as free user from down-under, and filejungle is OK, on par with some other filehost, still far behind from the popular ones by 1-3 Mbps thou....

downloads stats keeps getting better, already overtook some of the popular ones, looking forward some country group re-arrangement soon...

Thanks, we will look into country rearrangement as fast as we can, we have a lot of suggestions and idea's to work through that you guys have given us so please have some patience as things do take time. Improving speed is always on our mind and we are trying everyday to help make things faster for you guys, hopefully you notice these improvements shortly. Our aim is to provide you with the best service possible so in the long run the wait will be worth it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back