Filehosts - Corporate Offices & Server Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
netload.in are still working with affiliation I believe, can someone confirm this please. They are based in Germany and nothing to do with the US!!!!

Not sure about netload.in Ladybbird, but I can confirm I'm uploading to Filefactory as I speak, and transferring files from there to Cammit.in using their remote upload (I have premium with Filefactory). I'm trying to remote upload to Filedino (their website still has the affiliates page on-line), but I keep getting an error saying 'page not found' after I submit the link.

UPDATED INFO & LIST, 5pm US ET 24 Jan

I am receiving many pms from Uploaders that dont know what to do, for File hosts, so up to now, this is what I have found

MEMBERS DO NOT PANIC, I am working on this with my Uploaders to resolve it.
They are researching other safe
Filehost sites.
Any with any connections to the US, Canada, Australia, and countries with agreements with the US should NOT be used. They will work with FileHost servers in countries, OUTSIDE the US

Filehosts - Corporate Offices & Server Locations

Filehost: Server / Where They are Based and,,,
- Dont use some of those marked with NO as they have .com at the end

4shared.com: USA / USA-- NO

badongo.com: USA / USA-
- NO

bitshare.com: USA / USA-
- NO

bigupload.com: Netherlands / USA-NO

cramit.in - France

data-loading.com: Germany /
Germany

depositfiles.com: USA / Cyprus-NO

crocko.com: Netherlands / Cyprus

filebase.to: Germany / Germany

filefactory.com: Netherlands / Netherlands

files.mail.ru: Russia / Russia

filesonic.com: Netherlands / HongKong-NO, stopped affilations

fileserve.com: USA / USA
-NO, stopped affilations

filepost.com:
Hong Kong+USA / Hong Kong-NO

freakshare.com: Netherlands / Seychelles-NO

Ge.tt: Ireland / Denmark

gigasize.com: Canada / Canada-NO

hotfile.com: USA / Panama- NO

hulkshare.com: Netherlands / HongKong

kewlshare.com: Germany / Germany

kickload.com: Germany / United Kingdom-NO

letitbit.net

Limelinx.com: Canada / Canada-NO

load.to: France /United Kingdom

mediafire.com: USA / USA-NO

megaupload.com: USA / HongKong- GONE

netload.in:
Germany / Germany

Onlinedisk.ru: Russia / Russia

oron.com:
Netherlands / USA-NO

putlocker.com: ?? / Bahamas- NO

rapidshare.com: Germany / Switzerland
- NO affilation for sites

refile.net

remixshare.com:
Germany / Germany

sendspace.com: USA / USA-- NO

share-now.net: France / HongKong

share-online.biz: Netherlands / Belize

sharebase.to: Netherlands / Germany

shareflare.net

sharehoster.com: Germany /
United Kingdom

shragle.com: France+Germany / Seychelles

sHost.ch:
Switzerland / Switzerland

speedshare.org: Netherlands / Seychelles

speedyshare.com: USA / Seychelles-
-NO

tinyupload.com: France / Poland

turbobit.net; Russian Federation

ugotfile.com: USA / Australia
- NO

uploaded.to: Netherlands / HongKong

uploadbox.com: Netherlands / USA
- NO

uploading.com: Cyprus / Hong Kong-
NO
cancelling affiliations

videozer.com
: USA / USA- NO now deleting files

videoobb.com
- NO now deleting files

Wupload.com: USA+Netherlands / HongKong-
NO Affiliation service- NO

x7.to: Netherlands / HongKong

xup.in: Luxembourg / USA + Malaysia
- NO

yourfiles.biz: Netherlands / Netherlands

zippyshare.com: France / Germany
- NO

zshare.net: USA / HongKong
- NO

PLEASE C & P AND ADD TO THIS LIST WHEN YOU FIND MORE AND POST IT IN A NEW POST!
INVESTIGATE ALL and if they do affiliation and report in here.

If you have a USA or CANADIAN IP, use Proxies from Asia, the Middle East or South America, NOT The Phillapines!!!

NEW & UNCHECKED:

Extabit.com:
Filejungle.com
Hitfile.net:
Letitbit.net:
Novamov
rapidgator.ne -Virgin Islands, Britain
rapidtube.com -Amsterdam, Netherlands
Shareflare.net:
shragle.com

Uploadstation.com

Refile.net / Netherlands(i3d B.V.) / Canada-NO

Jakfile.com / France(Ovh) / Italy

This one is the safest;
Code:
www.share-online.biz
its in Belize, I have contacted them for information

I think there is another one with Duckloads in the name, but I cant remember the full name

Good Luck, we will solve this together!!!

UPDATED info below;

C&P Radiator *posted on this thread

Quote:
It's my understanding that any domain that ends in .com and another ending (either .info or .net, I can't remember), have their services routed through a company in Phoenix U.S.A. It makes no difference where the actual server is located, it uses the services of the company in Phoenix. The English guy who is being extradited to the USA for linking to copyright infringing websites, is not being extradited because his server was in the USA, but because the traffic from his server was routed through the USA. The U.S. justice department are saying that copyrighted material was routed through an American company, and therefore the person concerned can be tried under U.S law. The English guy is not being prosecuted in England, there is no case to answer under English law. It would seem that any country who has an extradition treaty with the USA, are obliged to extradite their citizens to the USA to be prosecuted for using USA companies to distribute copyrighted (Warez) material, even if they didn't know that their traffic was being routed through A US company.

So basically, any filehosting companies owner, who's website ends in .com or the other one (I wish I could remember it), can be prosecuted under US law, no matter where they live, if their country has an extradition treaty with the US, and that's why they are all suddenly getting jittery.

Last edited:
extensions

Looks like all .net and .com sites are no good.

Even without SOPA, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency (ICE) has already launched extradition proceedings against http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_O'DwyerRichard O'Dwyer in the UK. O'Dwyer hosted the TVSHack.net website which had links to material elsewhere and did not host any files. ICE has stated that it intends to pursue websites even if their only connection to the USA is a .com or .net web domain.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Online_Piracy_Act#cite_note-35

From
Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Online_Piracy_Act

Update to Ladybb List

NEW & UNCHECKED:

Extabit.com: Extabit.com has IP address of 62.149.7.26
ua.gif
, is hosted by Colocall Ltd on the server that is located in Kiev, Ukraine

Filejungle.com: See Fileserve -Gone!

Hitfile.net: Hitfile.net has IP address of 188.127.235.88
ru.gif
, is hosted by Mercuriuz Ltd on the server that is located in Unknown, Russian Federation.

Letitbit.net: Letitbit.net has IP address of 78.140.160.239
nl.gif
, is hosted by WebaZilla B.V. on the server that is located in Utrecht, Netherlands

Novamov: Flash Video Hosting located in Antartica??!! Novamov.com has IP address of 84.22.127.28 , is hosted by CB3ROB on the server that is located in Unknown, Antarctica.

rapidgator.ne -Virgin Islands, Britain

rapidtube.com -Amsterdam, Netherlands

Shareflare.net: Shareflare.net has IP address of 78.140.147.229
nl.gif
, is hosted by WebaZilla B.V. on the server that is located in Utrecht, Netherlands. They have some sort of partnership with Letitbit.net.

shragle.com: Shragle.com has IP address of 91.121.18.5
fr.gif
, is hosted by Ovh Systems on the server that is located in Roubaix, France

Uploadstation.com : See Fileserve - Gone! or UploadStation.com Removes it's Affiliate Program

I hope this helps! :)

Ladybbird wrote -Today, 03:38 PM #110Ladybbird1
Probation
0.png

I have a question as Ladybbird wrote the following:
"This one is the safest;
Code:
www.share-online.biz
its in Belize, I have contacted them for information"

However, when I checked their IP I received this reply-

Share-Online.biz has IP address of 87.98.222.171
fr.gif
, is hosted by Ovh Systems on the server that is located in Roubaix, France.

Question, Ladybbird do you believe their servers are in Belize and therefore they are a better bet to host files than many of the other locations on your Awesome list? Any information would be greatly appreciated! :)

Why are there Uneducated Trolls Banding about this Awesome Site?

^^ well stop posting file host ip and office location in public forums. You people joined here for this only???

What's wrong with you?!=) Ladybbird and many others on this board are doing everyone a great service by doing the homework as to where these Filehost companies are based. In reading through these boards it seems clear that if a file hoster is located in the United States it probably will not be around for much longer so we may as well not be uploading to those sites. Maybe you are someone that does not post anything and therefore this information is of no use to you. However, for Many Members on this site, this information and other posts like this is INVALUABLE information as we move forward through these difficult times.:D

Therefore, based on this Joomla, why don't you get off this thread if you have no interest about the future of file hosting and barring that, Please do NOT make a fool of yourself by posting such an uneducated comment in one of the Most important Member Threads on this board - you uneducated troll!!!X-(X-(

I am so angry because we have all spent a lot of time looking up the holes in the original information and filling in the blanks and then we get some uneducated or worse Lazy and Uneducated Troll writing an Ignorant comment about all of our hard work - it is just sickening how foolish some people are.
To the rest of the readers, sorry about my diatribe but this troll - JoomlaZ dumb dumb - really peeved me tonight!!!X-(
You Know what is really difficult to understand is that this person has a good rep on this site but can walk along and make a ridiculous comment like the one above and blow all of their good ratings apart by showing sheer ignorance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back