Filehosts - Corporate Offices & Server Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
speedshare.org
and
share-online.biz

may be the same company. the point system is the same and text on the FAQ pages is the same.

Then dont read it! many different parts of it are updated every day

I'm not reading it. But it's a huge fucking post to scroll past so it's annoying when I see it in practically every thread. Make your own thread and update that and stop spamming in other people's threads. A moderator has already removed at least one of your posts for spam reasons.

No probs and thanks for your support I normally dont mind updating it as often as it needs to be.

Just a shame about the few nasty ones and their comments, it just means I dont come on here every day to update that list of safe sites....thats a shame for all the other members that are missing out, never mind Im updating it on my site, cos its so important!

Hope you are enjoying my site, I welcomed you but I think you missed it :)

UPDATE 1st Feb 2012

More sites closed and please remember that those remaining will be very overloaded by new uploaders and members coming in, even Rapidshare

I tested and investigated many Filehosts, including Uploaded.to (ul.to) for my Uploaders on my site. I never felt comfortable with them and their constant changing of affiliation terms and payouts, especially as they got busier after what happened to other Filehosts.

I am sorry to see so many of you having problems with them now, but Im not surprised. Please read my last updates below;

These are the only ones I would suggest to Uploaders to Use;

UPDATED

cramit.in - France
filebase.to
Germany / Germany
files.mail.ru Russia / Russia
Ge.tt Ireland / Denmark
ifile.it
load.to France /United Kingdom
netload.in Germany / Germany
Onlinedisk.ru Russia / Russia
share-online.biz Netherlands / Belize
sharebase.to Netherlands / Germany
sHost.ch Switzerland / Switzerland
speedshare.org Netherlands / Seychelles
turbobit.net Russian Federation
yourfiles.biz Netherlands / Netherlands

I think you guys need to think long term now and any from Russia or Belize are sure to be the safest, JMO.
However,
share-online.biz Netherlands / Belize
in Belize, I have contacted them for information but they never reply!

x7.to: Netherlands / HongKong

Now Closed 31st Jan

Ukraine’s Largest File-Sharing Site Ex.ua now Closed. Police seized their 200 servers

uploader.to
(ul.to) ,,,,NOT accessible to U.S IPs and problems with payouts

Many Uploaders, are also using; Rapidshare.com, but I would not feel safe recommending them, as their addy ends with .com, but they are fast even on free downloads

Any with .com or .net at the end of their addies are not safe, as their servers are routed through the U.S., no matter where they are based.

If you have a USA or CANADIAN IP, use Proxies from Asia, the Middle East or South America, NOT The Phillapines!!!

Based on great work by blowie & Ladybbird1 I created the list below. If you find my information useful and decide to join cramit.in please pm me and I will send you my referal sign up link.

cramit.in
-- Server: France
-- Office: ?
-- Earn money for file downloads
-- Details: Earn $1 US - $24 US per 1000 downloads based on file size and country and number of premium sales

made from your downloads
***Request payout of any amount over $1.50 US and receive in 7 days
***Payment by Paypal, Moneybookers
***Make 10% of what affiliates you refer earn
***Make 10% of earnings when a downloader grabs file link from your website (requires write access to website

root folder)
***Earn money as reseller, buy accounts at 20% discount and resell at full rate, $100 US minimum deposit

netload.in
-- Server: Germany
-- Office: Germany
-- Earn money for file downloads
-- Details: All users start with $25 US for 20,000 points then grow to rate of $100 US 20,000 points if your

traffic is good
***Request payout once you have $50 US in your account
***Payment by bank transfer, check, PayPal or e-gold
***No points for affiliates you refer

share-online.biz
-- Server: Netherlands
-- Office: Belize
-- Earn points for premium sales (premiums longer than 7 days only)
-- Details: premiums must be longer than 7 days, *after* downloading your file or You post a banners (with your

referral id) and a user visits Share-Online and buys an account
***No money for points
***No points for downloads

speedshare.org
-- Office: Seychelles
-- Earn points for download by free and premium users
10000 points can be redeemed for 1 month premium membership
Earn points only if free user has downloaded 6 or fewer files within 1 hour of time they download your file or

Premium user has downloaded 2 or fewer files within 1 hour of the time they have downloaded yours
***No money for points
***No points for premium sales

filebase.to: - site down

Ge.tt
-- Server: Ireland
-- Office: Denmark

load.to
-- Server: France
-- Office: United Kingdom

sharebase.to forwards to datei.t
-- Office: Germany

sHost.ch
-- Server: Switzerland
-- Office: Switzerland

yourfiles.biz forwards to yourfiles.to
-- Office: Netherlands

Onlinedisk.ru
-- Server: Russia
-- Office: Russia

ifile.it - no affiliate
-- Server: ?
-- Office: ?

You are welcome and I have just started another thread with more Help for Premium Users and Uploaders in this section. ;)

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/128171-premium-link-account-users-uploaders-help-here.html#post1385359

Last edited:
I think we have to be careful now what we post in here, because of all the new rules for WJ on threads, as of today, on Filehosts and that section they are within.

I can understand that. WJ is just trying to protect this site as I would mine. We are still discussing it all on there though as my site and its' server, is fully protected

Very frustrating for all the members that were gaining help from that section and the threads within, I have had one deleted today;

Premium Link Account Users/Uploaders-HELP is Here!

as have many others.

But as I said, I can understand the actions. It is a very risky time and every site must be careful and protect itself and WJ is no different.

Yes a lot more news but I received a temporary ban and I dont know why. The message just said " Shut Your Mouth" :O

So sorry for the delay, but I dont know what we are allowed to post now as the rules on here keep changing, so I will have to catch up before I post more.

I have tested quite a few of them now and here are my recommendations;

I would not trust
Exhabit.com/uploaded.to/Turbobit

From what I have read on this and other sites, they have not only scammed Uploaders but members on premium acct also.

I am looking into Filedino, gett. and a couple of others and will let you know.

Right now Rapidshare is still the best, the fastest on both Free and Premium Downloads. Thats the only one I have bought Premium from and recommended to, to my members.

My Uploaders are posting their links but I dont think they pay for affiliations, not sure if they do for Uploaders, but they dont for sites for sure.

If any of you have already bought Premium Accts on any other hosts, please post in here which ones, and what you think of them

Anyone heard anything about Filedino.com and ge.tt where they and their servers are based? I downloaded a movie to test Filedino and it was surprisingly fast for a free download.

Yes a lot more news but I received a temporary ban and I dont know why. The message just said " Shut Your Mouth" :O

So sorry for the delay, but I dont know what we are allowed to post now as the rules on here keep changing, so I will have to catch up before I post more.

Welcome back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back