Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Do they pay regularly? I have 120 dollars in my account.How can I withdraw? I tried to withdraw with payza last year and did not get a payment.I am thinking about amazon gift card? What do you think guys?

Do they pay regularly? I have 120 dollars in my account.How can I withdraw? I tried to withdraw with payza last year and did not get a payment.I am thinking about amazon gift card? What do you think guys?

Last month I requested via Payza and they processed it at the end of the month.

1TB for premium is the maximum storage or it is for the files that are not deleted by inactivity?

While the amount of storage space for Premium users can go beyond 1TB, if this level is exceeded then files will automatically be removed as required in the following order:

1. Files which have never been downloaded which were uploaded more than 90 days ago; then:
  2. Files which have never been downloaded which were uploaded more than 60 days ago; then:
  3. Files which have not been downloaded in the past 60 days and were uploaded more than 30 days ago beginning with the oldest last downloaded date;
  4. Files which have not been downloaded in the past 30 days and were uploaded more than 30 days ago beginning with the oldest last downloaded date;
until the amount of storage is less than 1TB.

1TB for premium is the maximum storage or it is for the files that are not deleted by inactivity?

While the amount of storage space for Premium users can go beyond 1TB, if this level is exceeded then files will automatically be removed as required in the following order:

1. Files which have never been downloaded which were uploaded more than 90 days ago; then:
  2. Files which have never been downloaded which were uploaded more than 60 days ago; then:
  3. Files which have not been downloaded in the past 60 days and were uploaded more than 30 days ago beginning with the oldest last downloaded date;
  4. Files which have not been downloaded in the past 30 days and were uploaded more than 30 days ago beginning with the oldest last downloaded date;
Thanks mate, saved my day

Thanks mate, saved my day
For me, File Factory does not enforce file removal. I think they have this rule in place for the excessive account holders. Those with 10TB's for example. I am at 1.8TB and have not seen any files removed.

I have a little less than 1TB (1100 files), but occasionally get files deleted. I'm no longer active with FF (the last new file upload was November 2012) but all my old files are still there. When I was active, it was maybe one deletion a month. Since then only rarely.

Filefactory never cheating

Well.... I requested a payment with Amazon Gift Card on April 18th. I know they pay 15 days after the end of the month you made the original request. Today is May 22nd: I'm still waiting for my money. Two days ago (last Tuesday) I wrote them an email about my April payment request still in "Pending" status on my personal page. After 48 hours, I haven't received a reply yet. They don't even bother to answer, apparently.

I suggest you to stay away from FileFactory. They are known for poking fun at their own customers. You'll probably never see that money of yours, and even if you will it will take MONTHS for you to receive that Amazon Gift Card. And don't make me talk about their customer service....
And while you are waiting for an answer to your ticket (which will never arrive) they'll keep on sending you spam messages to your mail box about some new offer to buy a 20-years Premium account with them, or something.

Let us know if, and when, they'll pay you (probably six months from now). But my suggestion is: stay away from FileFactory.

Last edited:
Yesterday (Friday) I opened a second ticket with their Support Center and sent them a second email. In the message, I've also pasted the link to this thread and this precise page.
Let's see if I receive at least an answer, by Monday or Tuesday. Or if, instead, they really don't give a damn about their customers and their reputation.

New "Memorial Day Promos"
$49/year!

FileFactory
FileFactory
FileFactory

Yes, this is what they do: they keep on sending you SPAM messages on your mailbox about some new fantastic Premium offer, asking you for money. Then when it's time for them to pay you, you don't see a dollar. Not even weeks/months after the day they themselves told they would have paid. This looks more and more like a Ponzi scheme: "give us $50 now for an alluring life-time Premium so we can pay our previous customers, meanwhile we will ask new customers for money to pay you".
Stay away from FileFactory.

Last edited:
This morning they finally sent me an email: some Bill Marchan from Support sent me just a couple of lines to tell me they merged my two previous tickets into one. That's it. Not a word about the actual contents of my messages (April payment request still "pending" almost two weeks after May 15th). Just a couple of lines to let me know they merged the open tickets.
So they've actually READ my messages and still.... they didn't bother to answer!! :facepalm:
I feel like Alice in Wonderland or something.....

please FF check and fix it, there are some prob.to connect, i have tried 2 browser :
408 Request Time-out
Your browser didn't send a complete request in time.

Back