Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
got paid today through amazon gift card.. i also notice they added bank wire transfer as an option.

Me too. What a surprise this morning.

I had a pending Amazon Gift Card from January 7 and added a new one yesterday and this morning I received an Amazon Gift Card for the total of both payment requested. Happy with that.

My previous payments were on:

07 Nov 2013 by Payza
28 Apr 2013 by Paypal

Last edited:
anyone using filefactory still and earning good as uploader.?

Yes, I have a little blog to share the video bootlegs (all legal stuff) that I record and author in DVD format and I´m using FileFactory.

Not too much earnings but in the last year I was able to buy some vinyl LPs with the FF cash. Not a crazy thing, about $850 + the main account renew for 2 more years and the back up account for 1 more year.

I like the interface they use, and for me is a hobby so is good for me. I had more downloaders in the past from Megaupload and Rapidshare that were more popular servers but never received a dime from them so If I can get 40-50 vinyl albums at the end of the year this way is OK for me.

Last edited:
thanks, I see for legal stuff it seems still pretty good.

anyone tested the usenet service? good connection?

I´m interested too.

I asked them why is not possible to use your affiliate earnings to buy usenet usage? Hope that someday they will activate this to try the service without spent money. Maybe now that I finally received my earnings from the server I will try it out for a month to test the service.

Download counts has been normal for me, but I'm on PPS.

ffppd.png

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd362/SeeingMole/001/ffppd.png

Got my Amazon gift card. For some reason they did not pay me via Payza. But sales are still lagging a lot. After complaining about it I did get a sale for $9, but the majority of others are the $3 variety every few days or so. At $100 that would take a few years for my next payout request. I got a $29 sale after I set my account for premum download only in an account I do not use anymore. Number of downloads do not seem to matter with sales. I would think seeingmole would have sold like 2-3 sales a day since I get less downloads and used to sell 10 a wek.

With FS although sales were the same, the amounts were far higher. Including lifetime ones every few weeks. So FF was still a quarter of the amount the others showed. Even download counts were not even half as much. If MU is real, They were less than half of RS but RS is not belivable, then FF was 1/4 of those numbers and FF was not as much as MU but more than half MU numbers. So I would think FF was pretty honest about counts and sales. After all the problems FF sales and downloads just dropped like a rock, sales went from like 3 a day to 1 a day.. Still not too bad since MU and FF were now gone. But since Sept of last year sales are now like 1 every 3 days. 90% of which are $3.. In 6 months I got a single $29 sale and like 3 $9 sales which were like weekly before. So I did not mind the $100 limit to request payment. But with their sales now, it would take an year to make $100.. They should reduce payment to like $25 or max $50.. Even then it would be difficult to make. I bet the vast majority of people wont make $25 in 3-6 months. They made it $100 because of the number of requests for payment. Who wants to wait an year? Even if you make a sale every week, that would take 6 months to hit $100. Its now unlikely more than a handful of people get paid every month.

RS now charges 50 euros a month for 300B.

Last edited:
Back