Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
No, it's not: site is up and working. The only thing down is the fact that THEY DON'T PAY and THEY DON'T EVEN ANSWER customers' tickets about payment requests which are weeks/months old.
Their customer service is a joke and THEY DON'T PAY. Site is up, though. If you want to be cheated.

I've ALWAYS been paid so far. Sometimes it may take some time, but the payments eventually came.

Apart from the slow payments, there is NO other problems that I have with FF at all. They've been around a very long time and I hope they will still be around for a very long time.

All my files since the beginning are still there. (Except the few which got DMCA)

I've ALWAYS been paid so far. Sometimes it may take some time, but the payments eventually came.

Apart from the slow payments, there is NO other problems that I have with FF at all. They've been around a very long time and I hope they will still be around for a very long time.

All my files since the beginning are still there. (Except the few which got DMCA)

yes, a good filehost for bakeup files.

down again. arg.
... and now, four hours later it's back up again.
... what's with all the bouncy-bouncy?

Last edited:
Anyone knows how long the wire transfer will take? I made a request May 18th.

All wire transfers have been made. If you didn't receive it or a confirmation email please submit a support ticket at help.filefactory.com

please FF check and fix it, there are some prob.to connect, i have tried 2 browser :
408 Request Time-out
Your browser didn't send a complete request in time.

That may have been a problem when the site was under a DDOS attack. Things are back to normal now. You can always contact us at help.filefactory.com

Filefactory never cheating

Well.... I requested a payment with Amazon Gift Card on April 18th. I know they pay 15 days after the end of the month you made the original request. Today is May 22nd: I'm still waiting for my money. Two days ago (last Tuesday) I wrote them an email about my April payment request still in "Pending" status on my personal page. After 48 hours, I haven't received a reply yet. They don't even bother to answer, apparently.

All Amazon payments have now been made. Sorry for the delay!

Anyone knows how long the wire transfer will take? I made a request May 18th.

All wire transfers have been made. If you didn't receive it or a confirmation email please submit a support ticket at help.filefactory.com

please FF check and fix it, there are some prob.to connect, i have tried 2 browser :
408 Request Time-out
Your browser didn't send a complete request in time.

That may have been a problem when the site was under a DDOS attack. Things are back to normal now. You can always contact us at help.filefactory.com

Filefactory never cheating

Well.... I requested a payment with Amazon Gift Card on April 18th. I know they pay 15 days after the end of the month you made the original request. Today is May 22nd: I'm still waiting for my money. Two days ago (last Tuesday) I wrote them an email about my April payment request still in "Pending" status on my personal page. After 48 hours, I haven't received a reply yet. They don't even bother to answer, apparently.

All Amazon payments have now been made. Sorry for the delay!

My filefactory account suspended today!!
4-10-20148-34-32AM_zpsb61bd442.png

I open a support ticket, not gonna wait for response.
In the suspension it says that i shared my account what i do not did.
The only place where i used my premium login is by my rapidleech provider.

It has been our experience that when you share your FF username and password with a rapidleech type provider, your account details are often copied or stolen and then used or shared across the Internet, which is why your account would have been suspended. We do not recommend that you use such services.

In the case where this is an honest mistake we often restore the account but you would need to supply us with a new unique email address.

Last edited:
Back