Status
Not open for further replies.
Can`t connect to site since early yesterday or 2 days ago. If I use a VPN service/proxy it works.
Are you excluding users from your country? Or is RDS blocking you?

There were some problems with routing since Saturday's heavy rain. Everything should be fixed now.

yes Minimum payout is bad because who known when we reach that much ammount and will get paid.

like i lost my money in rapidgator i dont know they have bacup of database or not LOL

pazdziorex, please point me to the file in a Private Message

LE: Everything works as intended, the server is just overloaded with requests.

Last edited:
actually, I can't see anymore the information about the payment days, just the information about the minimum balance of €100.00 and requests 3 days before the payment day, but no payment day specified.

payout, payout payout thats all you care about..
So what if they lost tons of cash with this service, so what they have problems and almost all the money freezed by paypal, so what if they cant pay right now?
And i'm not a FU suporter, they had more poor points then good ones, but if you think they scaming you why you are still using them? to lose more money?
But be aware, if nobody will help FU, nobody would get paid.. they strugle to keep this company alive, but they cant do that alone..

^ nice story bro, and yes, you are right

BUT

Why in the BLOODY HELL they promised payouts for users who have more than 100 E and they didn`t respected that?? Huh? wtf is with that?

And as the time passes by, they are getting under more debs since the PPD and PPS programs are resumed.

Oh, and what`s with that user who has only one post here and he supposedly received 1000 E from Fiberupload? Are you kidding me? Are we really that foolish? Tomorrow is 25, Fiberupload you better stard paying some of your debs.

bul shit
they are not paying for copyright content
daily amount in my account balance goes on decresing
if u not pays for copy right content then no one uploads copyright content so the sales gradually downs
so pls pay for copy right content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back