Status
Not open for further replies.
fiberupload you trickster !!!!
Why do I subtract money ?

I did not have any file DMCA
and the money missing.

I have no words for such a thief like you.

Last edited:
Happened to me as well some weeks ago, 10 E vanished. I suposed that an expired file was to blame, but now with the notification system, I got many files expired but the earnings remained untouched. And it wasn`t DMCA because that file reached the maximum downloads for free users so I removed the link from my website and re-uploaded the file again (and the old file expired, the new file is up until now). Then I came here and screamed thieves and I got banned along with many users who complained.

2q22s90.jpg

Pay Or Not ?????

there are problems with the site:

My Account page:
Software error:

Can't execute select (): fetch() without execute() at Modules/DataBase.pm line 79.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@fiberupload.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

My Files page:
Software error:

Can't execute select:
Table 'Files' is marked as crashed and should be repaired at Modules/DataBase.pm line 89.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@fiberupload.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

i click my account then i receive this msg please help me...

Software error:

Can't execute select (): fetch() without execute() at Modules/DataBase.pm line 79.

and also i click my files then i receive this msg..

Software error:

Can't execute select:
Got error 134 from storage engine at Modules/DataBase.pm line 89.

25th passed and nobody got paid. I hope no one is foolish enough to continue using this shitty filehost. Stop making them easy money, they could have paid some of the uploaders long time ago, but they keep all the earnings for themselfs.

I have one question

why you are removing earnings when you are removing copyright material

who is going to upload copyright stuff

no other file host removes earnings

You only pay very little for downloads and remove them for copyright infringement ...

I dont think this is right filehost for Uploaders..just waste of time a lots of time.

^ Because of stupid people like you we don`t get paid. STOP using this filehost, if they don`t have any uploaders they would be obligated to pay us in order to get back. Why would they pay us when they have slaves like you to work for free?

They have money to pay us, since they said the uploaders who have more than 100 E are getting paid. Obviously, they changed their minds.
Now crawl back to your plantation, slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back