Status
Not open for further replies.
once again there are problems with the site, the same I mentioned 2 days ago here
@SebyM: Please fix this, thanks.

update: fixed

Last edited:
But for sure Fiberupload will tell us the next reason why they had a "little" issue and we all should trust them and work with them and start making money, hehehehe.

Regards

2q22s90.jpg

Pending too long ......

Just got an email reply :

« Hello ***
Yes you are an old uploader and you can be sure that you will be paid, everyone will be paid. It's just a matter of time, please be a little paciente, we are doing all our best even if all odds are against us.

Best regards »

Just got an email reply :

« Hello ***
Yes you are an old uploader and you can be sure that you will be paid, everyone will be paid. It's just a matter of time, please be a little paciente, we are doing all our best even if all odds are against us.

Best regards »

Common, wtf is with that? Not only they said they will pay and didn`t, fiberupload even said that they will supply the earnings money from their own pockets. Just lol.
And I understand they had their PayPal account blocked and all, but why they promised payouts after the PayPal problem to users with at least 100 E?
Rapidgator is down for 2 weeks now, they really had the chance to become no 1 filehost.

About rapidgator, I guess we'll see by the first of june if they're still online, or if they were just waiting for their hosting to expire.

As for fiberupload, I remember the explanation lies with their new payment provider who also got rejected by paypal.

I follow this thread : http://sibsoft.net/forum/need-new-payment-methods-t4338.html
And from the look of it filehosts have it REALLY bad. At the moment its
- paypal in case luck makes the filehost's case is examined by a person in charge who wasn't told filehosts aren't welcome anymore : after all, some filehosts DO get approval
- cashu (cf the bottom of page 6 of the discussion thread above)
-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back