Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

If you change your payout option in My Account, save and press the Request Payout button again, your total pending payout will be changed to AlertPay.

Please be aware that payouts via AletPay will be a bit slower as we need to wait for some money to raise there first.

Payments are still under way via Paypal, when some money comes in, it goes straight out to pending payouts.

Last edited:
I'm uploading with RU and FTP, the upload is complete but the file doesn't appear in the file manager (RU doesn't give me any link too)

There was a major storm in our country today and there are some country-wide routing problems still active.

Everything should be back to normal in a few hours.

PS: Read the News section, FTP is down for a while.

Hello!
Fiberupload is in the process of changing IP addresses.
This page should dissaper automatically once your DNS cache is updated.
Please refresh in a few minutes.

message is shows like this

Gagazetkim92, please notice the DATE on your notification
My bad!
But it's weird, that notification popped out two days ago :S

Hello.

If you change your payout option in My Account, save and press the Request Payout button again, your total pending payout will be changed to AlertPay.

Please be aware that payouts via AletPay will be a bit slower as we need to wait for some money to raise there first.

Payments are still under way via Paypal, when some money comes in, it goes straight out to pending payouts.

Wait, didn't you say that PAyU's PayPal account has been blocked?

lollipopjp @ No u cant . bz scam is when someone takes ur money from u :). but this is just reward program and filehost can pay u or not pay or ban ur account (unless u r uploading ur personal files for ur sharing purpose ) whatever they like :(

I have an important question:

Someone got paid through paypal (payu) when it was working.. ?
Now AP is the option but will one get paid ? God only knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back