Do you smoke Cigarettes?

Do you smoke Cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be totally out of my trolley... I had cancer of the tongue two years ago and had parts of my neck removed along with the floor of my mouth and 3/4 of my tongue. I started smoking again 5 months after the op due to major distress having to eat through a tube directly into my stomach. I still havent given up and no doubt will regret it even more one day!... You would think that I would have learned a lesson! My advice.... If you havent started... DONT!!!... if you have... either cut down or try to give up!

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

4 pack daily cost me $6

smoke Filter Kretek Cigarettes

4 PACKS DAILY? OMG.... you might want to change your name to CHIMNEY? XD

I 've always enjoyed smoking 1-2 cigarettes with the morning coffee and 2-3 while having a drink or a beer during weekends.

I must be totally out of my trolley... I had cancer of the tongue two years ago and had parts of my neck removed along with the floor of my mouth and 3/4 of my tongue. I started smoking again 5 months after the op due to major distress having to eat through a tube directly into my stomach. I still havent given up and no doubt will regret it even more one day!... You would think that I would have learned a lesson! My advice.... If you havent started... DONT!!!... if you have... either cut down or try to give up!

STOP IT! Before it gets even worse :facepalm:
You know the after effects but you still cant because the addiction is way too strong. But I always believe there is a solution to every problem. Keep trying till you succeed.
After reading your reply it gave me chills eating through a tube directly into the stomach? thats gonna hurt like hell :(

It doesnt hurt eating through the tube... its just awful being fed twice a day for up to 8 hours each time!. It sent me a bit crazy... had to walk everywhere with the feeding machine, even to a friends house or the pub or even worse... when myself and the missus were invited to dinner!

It doesnt hurt eating through the tube... its just awful being fed twice a day for up to 8 hours each time!. It sent me a bit crazy... had to walk everywhere with the feeding machine, even to a friends house or the pub or even worse... when myself and the missus were invited to dinner!

I'm sorry for you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back