Do you smoke Cigarettes?

Do you smoke Cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this answer :-)

EVERY SINGLE DAY MOTHERFUCKER CUZ THATS JUST HOW I ROLL

edit

I dont smoke so much, "just" half of pack ; )

Last edited:
I thought that I would never succeed in quiting, tried ones and after half a day I went nuts. But with e-cigarettes it's pretty easy, you can still "smoke" but instead of toxic smoke you just get some vape inside your longs. You still have a nicotine addiction and the habit but at least it is a lot healthier than cigarettes, just doesn't taste like a real cig, but I actually tried a cigarette 3 weeks ago to see if I would still like it, but it tasted horrible.

I smoke every day from the morning till the evening, but it's an e-cig. :P
Quit smoking (30 cigs a day) 5 months ago.

Doesn't matter of its a conventional cigarette or an e-cigarette. The nicotine is so powerful and damaging that it can permanently alter the chemical processes of the brain. (It's also what causes blood clotting, which is they key player in heart attacks and strokes).
Just some fun info for you all.

Nicotine itself isn't much more dangerous than caffeine, it are the 4000 other substances in cigarette smoke that are the real dangers for your health. Too much of something however is never healthy and I vape very low nicotine liquids (12mg) and planning to go lower (6mg) within some weeks. If I'm used to that I go for the zero nicotine liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back