Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 216 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
f**k this channel btw they always use the name Qudrat which means a power named GOD

they also believed the world is created by a huge power. the only one is our beloved GOD (ALLAH)

Lolwhat?

Discovery channel says we evolved from fuckin single cell organisms in to water creatures to land creatures to monkeys to humans :D

The earth was created from asteroids colliding together when a sun exploded and another solar system got blown to shreds.

I don't know why, but i am still writing on this thread.

1. This thread should not exist in first place, not the right thing to discuss.
2. I guess after reading this thread, a beleiver in god will get confused..so many confusing commments in here.
3. If you can solve this , let me know :

We all know & its a basic thing, any kind of space (our galaxies, outer space), they need some kind of outer shell or cover , space can exist in the inside on something, who can tell me what's the thing covering the whole space.. this whole thing must have come here from somewhere, so someone must be holding it from outside & we are living inside..

But what's outside..??

As obvious, its foolish to think we are going to be here alone & nowhere else can be the same thing as ours.. so , aliens do exist..

4. I can see over 99% people who replied in the thread as beleivers stated their relegion as MUSLIM.. Dont know why, but still they state their religion in here & the reason for this, only they know.. One even wrote to this limit :

I am a MUSLIM.. Not a terrorist..!!
Can someone explain why there is a need to write this..

What i am getting is :

There is something wrong with you guys..!!
Am i right, coz i dont think ur religion or anything else teaches this to you, then why its happening all over the world..!!

I don't know why, but i am still writing on this thread.

1. This thread should not exist in first place, not the right thing to discuss.
2. I guess after reading this thread, a beleiver in god will get confused..so many confusing commments in here.
3. If you can solve this , let me know :

We all know & its a basic thing, any kind of space (our galaxies, outer space), they need some kind of outer shell or cover , space can exist in the inside on something, who can tell me what's the thing covering the whole space.. this whole thing must have come here from somewhere, so someone must be holding it from outside & we are living inside..

This is what I think.

But what's outside..??

As obvious, its foolish to think we are going to be here alone & nowhere else can be the same thing as ours.. so , aliens do exist..

4. I can see over 99% people who replied in the thread as beleivers stated their relegion as MUSLIM.. Dont know why, but still they state their religion in here & the reason for this, only they know.. One even wrote to this limit :

I am a MUSLIM.. Not a terrorist..!!
Can someone explain why there is a need to write this..

What i am getting is :

There is something wrong with you guys..!!
Am i right, coz i dont think ur religion or anything else teaches this to you, then why its happening all over the world..!!
We can all say the reason why that is happening is because of the human nature. Human are intelligent and less intelligent ones are vulnerable to a more intelligent ones. That causes the less intelligent ones to generate many many confusing, stupid, spoiled habits, unnecessary thoughts and can generate strong feeling about something they can't even explain or make sense.

Humans what to believe theres a greater power naturally.
Thats why even monkies have an alpha male. In our lives today, we have no alpha males.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back