Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 216 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Than you should learn what "believe" means. It means, you BELIEVE in it. You don't ask why, you just... Believe.

Person who believes in God, or whoever. Religion isn't important, thing that's important is that person follow some codex.

Everyone should follow some codex, because person without a codex isn't real person. You can't call yourself a man, if you rape, kill, or hurt anyone. Or if you don't help someone, and you had the knowledge & time to help him.

well why do you believe in air when you actually cant see it??

Its like god.. we believe in him not just by proving he exist or not.. but we believe in him cause we feel him right into our hearts.. Amen..

lol

hahaha..exactly man..rofl

I hate all religions, specially Islam because it breeds terrorism. I am not a firm believer in God but I am not an opposer either, it's a fine line I tread if you might sat so.

I still celebrate Christmas with all my heart. I dunno if it's because I believe in God but it's more likely that I enjoy the Holiday spirit and family union more than the actual reason behind Christmas, if you know what I mean.

I hate all religions, specially Islam because it breeds terrorism. I am not a firm believer in God but I am not an opposer either, it's a fine line I tread if you might sat so.

I still celebrate Christmas with all my heart. I dunno if it's because I believe in God but it's more likely that I enjoy the Holiday spirit and family union more than the actual reason behind Christmas, if you know what I mean.

I am Hindu.. oldest religion.. and i do believe in god. GOD is not a different identity or physical character.. GOD is the Power inside us.. when we pray to GOD.. we are actually stimulating our own Senses or make it happen what we are praying for...

----

now talking about the post above.. it says "I hate all religions, specially Islam because it breeds terrorism." .. there is a reason why this happens..

go through all the posts in this thread.. most of the Muslims believing in GOD.. says " There is only one GOD ALLAH "
these bolded lines are the reason..

the hindus , the christians are not saying only our god exists.. then why on earth these people keep on saying this thing.. that makes no sense..

I have a bad and a good news for you.
The bad news is that god doesn't exist.
The good one is that we don't need him.

Since I was a kid I wondered how intelligent people could belive in god. I guess it gives weak people "strength" or hope. Can't find any other answer.

If there is really a god and he let people do all the horrible things that happen nowadays and happened in the past (just think about our shameful history, full of wars and genocides. Think about all the people that still die of hunger, while other spend millions everyday.), well, I would really be ashamed to belive in him. No doubts.

Since I was a kid I wondered how intelligent people could belive in god. I guess it gives weak people "strength" or hope. Can't find any other answer.

If there is really a god and he let people do all the horrible things that happen nowadays and happened in the past (just think about our shameful history, full of wars and genocides. Think about all the people that still die of hunger, while other spend millions everyday.), well, I would really be ashamed to belive in him. No doubts.

Tard speaking, if it wasn't for those bad things, u won't appreciate the good things, everything happens for a reason.

I am Hindu.. oldest religion.. and i do believe in god. GOD is not a different identity or physical character.. GOD is the Power inside us.. when we pray to GOD.. we are actually stimulating our own Senses or make it happen what we are praying for...

Ya..i feel the same..this is the one reply..i like in this whole thread,seriously...but wanted to tell u onething..Not Only Muslim man..Even Christians Wants to Spread their Religion and Even Hindu Priests think the Same..and ofcourse..lol..Becoz of Only Priests and Politicians ... INDIA is in this Condition...

Basically...All these r ADJECTIVES of Religion.. Religion is ONE as becoz...TRUTH is ONE

U need to Know something about "KARMA"...
Keep in Mind...Nothing is Good and Nothing is Bad..Everything Happens as they has to....LOVE and HATE r ONE..

TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH and LOVE is GOD( Not GOD is LOVE)

lol..I am In Trip...

I just want to wish all the best to all Muslims during this holy month of Ramadan, also all the best to people all religious

Your religion is your personal obligatory and enjoyment, do not define people by religion.

Cya :)

Well.. i do believe in God.
What i know is, there are Two top religions whom people follow
Islam and Christianity.

I have always seen people, arguing over religions , specially catholics and Muslims as to whos Religion is superior.
But i believe that both of these religions have the same origin. Both of them started from Adam and eve. and the split was made when Abraham had 2 wivies, and their descendants were catholics off the first wife and Muslims of the other.

If we review, the holy books of these religions , The Old Testament and Quran
are somewhat similar. But then when christ came, he gave off his new Testament.
Infact the names of the entities mentioned in both the books are same
Ex.. Abraham=Ibrahim
David = Daud etc etc
The Heavenly father of catholics and the Allah of Muslim, Both are Just one God.

I am a born Christian but i respect Islam.
And also, a fact that Muslims are more religious then the catholics.

I may be wrong , But Your reviews are always welcome.

go through all the posts in this thread.. most of the Muslims believing in GOD.. says " There is only one GOD ALLAH "
these bolded lines are the reason..

the hindus , the christians are not saying only our god exists.. then why on earth these people keep on saying this thing.. that makes no sense..
Man, even the thread is saying do you believe in "GOD" so anyone will understand that is should be ONE GOD.
The question is: if there is more than One God, who is the creator and why does the sun always comes from the east, why don't the other God say: "enough, for long time u'v been rising the sun from the east, this time i'm gonna make it rise from the west" ?

Read Quran and you will know whats its all about

The book was written thousands of years back and whatever is written in it is true of what is happening nowadays

Says anything like that and trusting anyone without doing any research wont give u anything but u will be confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back