• Yes

Votes: 216 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loget

Yeh, should be interesting to know how many WJ user's do or don't believe in god. Feel free to use this thread to debate about God's existence but please keep it civil.

I voted yes.

346 comments
I believe there is a higher power and there is a meaning to life, however I also believe in the chaos theory. Both contradict each other I know, but I believe in both spiritual and scientific theories, until one is proven wrong.

By the way, if someone starts idiotic flaming and ruins this thread I'll personally rape each living cell in their bodies and the one next to them.

Back on topic, one thing I find interesting though, people that believe in Adam and Eve and also believe in evolution, always wondered how they went with both stories, even though one basically strikes the other out.

Back on topic, one thing I find interesting though, people that believe in Adam and Eve and also believe in evolution, always wondered how they went with both stories, even though one basically strikes the other out.

Its probably because they were raised to believe that, its hard to let go of certain beliefs for some people. I know many Muslims that don't pray or fast but they will never eat pork (its just been hardwired into their brain that pork = dirty).

Every part of sense in me says no, there is no god. Yet you look at space, and the countless galaxies, stars, planets, endless space... and i mean, it could all be an accident yeah, but where did all that stuff come from? i mean the dust, the rock, somebody had to "make" it in the first place.

I guess there has to be..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back