Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 216 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(its just been hardwired into their brain that pork = dirty).

no bro, science has proved that eating PIG is bad for heath (when you beacme old).. :S

do you know what PIG eats?? Animals waste :S awwww..

i cant even think of eating or even watch him/her :S <_<

no bro, science has proved that eating PIG is bad for heath (when you beacme old).. :S

do you know what PIG eats?? Animals waste :S awwww..

i cant even think of eating or even watch him/her :S <_<

Leave the Science in this issue mate..u said something now..If even Pig is Created by GOD..its just obeying God's order..nothing wrong with that..And Sorry to Say..I Got to Know from many muslim souls and Islam that..U should never ever say Shit or Waste is Something Bad..

Chill Guys..I just said Wat i know..u can say me What i dont know..

i am just telling him that GOD didnt just asked us not to eat PIG, he ordered us coz that was not safe for us :)

but anyways, everyone has his own opinion...

Yes 36 85.71% No
clear.gif
6 14.29%
That's a lot of yes. I voted no. I don't believe in stuff I can't see with my own eyes.

Ya FSL<3..I know the HOLY QURAN says..not to Eat Pig..and that is Y Muslims never eat that and you are obeying GOD's Order.:|

Its not opinion Wat is said in my last reply..i said truth that PIG too obeying God's Order and doing Justice or Whatever has to be done in its life..that's it..

Love u All..

There' a famous saying, i forget who said it, but its not me:

"If there is no god, and you believe, what have you lost?"

Erm, you lost half your life cause you've been praying 5x a day (muslims). Following rules you might not agree to yourself, like for muslims, ramadan (which is very unhealthy by the way). Or going to church every sunday believing it had purpose, and then you find out it didn't. You also lose faith, as I think most people who believe in God do it to comfort themselves - in an indirect way. Think of people afraid to die, or people in really poor countries, they tend to believe in God so they'll go to heaven when they die. The ratio of believers in poor countries is a lot higher than in Western Europe.

Not trying to be disrespectful - I respect all people who believe. I just personally think religion is kind of bad, I believe it to be the cause for war.

I recommend you guys watch those national geographic documentaries about how life began on earth ... it gives you an idea about what god is.

Just go and watch them there are many things that we dont even know and again and again we think we know all !

@mboy
Just because other people do, doesn't mean one has to also believe...

As for me, I chose none of the options, as I am an Agnostic.

Erm, you lost half your life cause you've been praying 5x a day (muslims). Following rules you might not agree to yourself, like for muslims, ramadan (which is very unhealthy by the way). Or going to church every sunday believing it had purpose, and then you find out it didn't. You also lose faith, as I think most people who believe in God do it to comfort themselves - in an indirect way. Think of people afraid to die, or people in really poor countries, they tend to believe in God so they'll go to heaven when they die. The ratio of believers in poor countries is a lot higher than in Western Europe.

Not trying to be disrespectful - I respect all people who believe. I just personally think religion is kind of bad, I believe it to be the cause for war.

The only thing you are not right is about ramadan :)
actually i hear its very very healthy man ! 90 % of people these days do diet and gym , they are trying to lose some weight so they don't get heart attack or ...

Think of people afraid to die, or people in really poor countries, they tend to believe in God so they'll go to heaven when they die. The ratio of believers in poor countries is a lot higher than in Western Europe.

I agree only to this..What all u have said in that reply..<3

But U really should know the benefits of Doing Namaz 5times..Its all like YOGA man..its nothing harm..lol.never expected thought from any homosapien in this world..lol

No man ramadan is really unhealthy. Healthy eating and trying to lose weight still happens with regular eating - throughout the day. Not, eat the entire day nothing then eat 4 cows.

so, if you say that GOD created pig, why muslims dont eat them??
then i will say that GOD has created muslims and non-muslims also <3

if GOD wants, he can make us all muslim also, but then what will be the purpose of this life/world?? think!! ;)

this life is just like a exam, what u do here, will get da result of it soon :P :)

NVM all

so, if you say that GOD created pig, why muslims dont eat them??
then i will say that GOD has created muslims and non-muslims also <3

if GOD wants, he can make us all muslim also, but then what will be the purpose of this life/world?? think!! ;)

this life is just like a exam, what u do here, will get da result of it soon :P :)

NVM all

ROFL,man its a simple logic,u people said God created everything,then y PIG is excluded in it..lol.may be he said u people not to eat,but its not like,he didnt created it..lol.

and you made such a foolish,kiddish and etc..that GOD made muslims and non muslims.

Just See..how people piss on u now..LMAO

How can be God divide People..religions are made by humans..not GOD..idiot..<3

and u know...

LA ILLAHI ILLALHA...there is only One GOD..

nvm

if satan exists then surely god exists. (just like a battery that has + and - poles).

am not a muslim and I don't believe in god or anything.

I believe in what I can see and touch.

I see faith in your eyes
Never you hear the discouraging lies
I hear faith in your cries
Broken is the promise, betrayal
The healing hand held back by the deepened nail
Follow the god that failed

lol FSl..i never ever worry..becoz.im not concerned with next life or future which is unknown now..for me the Present is important,,and U know..I am Always ready to accept anything in my life but i m not worried of that..because Everything is GODLY to me,even the Key board and Mouse..I am using..Cool..Love u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back