• Yes

Votes: 216 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in The Island.

All of you "atheist" just need faith. Even if it's false faith, it's good to have it around. ;)

I'm not a Muslim

I believe in God :)

EDIT :
I don't know why are many stating their religion in this thread ?
Its just about YES or NO

The thread is not about "What religion do you follow?"

lol has anyone even thought of what the name GOD means may be just the innitals?

On my research and Knowledge it is

G = Generator
O = Operator
D = Destoryer

He first generates us, then operates us then later destroys us :)

I do believe!

There' a famous saying, i forget who said it, but its not me:

"If there is no god, and you believe, what have you lost? But if there IS a god, and you believe, you gain a whole lot more."

i personally believe but i have a question, do you remember how was the world before you were born ? NO, so after the death there will be the same thing!! i want to hear some comments about this question :)

I'm not a Muslim

I believe in God :)

EDIT :
I don't know why are many stating their religion in this thread ?
Its just about YES or NO

The thread is not about "What religion do you follow?"

Well Blaze Bleeving in god has to do with religion cz there is some religion which they dont bleave in God :)

@BlaZe, why do you make a problem? what does it matter for you that most people also post their religion. damn. <_<

@jayfella, thanks for sharing, I like it.

Same here Muslim brothers, and tehlolkid cant u have a lil bit respect to the people who believes in God, and not flaming like an idiot.

Guess u didnt read the warning of el_jentel :P

i personally believe but i have a question, do you remember how was the world before you were born ? NO, so after the death there will be the same thing!! i want to hear some comments about this question :)

after death a new life will start which will never end :)

What a thread...lol..

I myself feel GOD in every part of this Nature..in rock,sand,water,trees..lol...

I just feel it...EveryWhere even in me,u and others and Everything.

LOVE,TRUTH,HATE,TRUST,..lol..Everything is GODLY..

AHAMBRAHMASMI - I am GOD...THATHVASU - You are GOD(it might be anything in nature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back