• Yes

Votes: 216 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
0a469bdb28.gif

nonononono, wtf is this religious shit 2 years old bump?

Erm, you lost half your life cause you've been praying 5x a day (muslims). Following rules you might not agree to yourself, like for muslims, ramadan (which is very unhealthy by the way). .
:O:O:O:O:O
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasting
fasting has been recommended as therapy for various conditions by health professionals of most cultures, throughout history, from ancient to modern
And who says that ? i hope u didn't just assume that, cz u knew some professors just turned to Islam because of this unhealthy act ;)

This can't be even classified as belief, this is a matter in which realm we live.
This is a matter of people believing in a book(s), written 2000 years ago, that provides fake moral, bad teachings, false informations, and, something like that is not useful for humanity in any way. Just check the history, how many people died over that shit. And still, sheeps are willing to 'believe', there's some shit, a man, up in the sky, waiting for them, and one single pray, to that same shit, will erase all their sins they've done, no matter what they did.
It is just evil, to poison people with that, giving them invisible shit, and calling it 'hope', or 'heaven'.
I just can't and I refuse to respect delusional, self unaware people, specially those who are poisoning them.
Moral comes from a reasoning, intelligence, knowledge, self-awareness, and society.
Not from a book.
Not from a masterpiece lie told 2000 years ago.
No, I don't believe in God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back