BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitshare, I have started losing my patience with you.

I have sent you like 5 pms and 2 tickets to your support in order to upgrade my account to premium so that I get more storage space, and it's like banging my head against a wall! No one replies, ever!

they havent replied me as well... Just leave them , They just dont know what they are losing by not giving a fuck on those valuable affiliates

Misu87: Post us PM or contact us by website and include your username and all details

If users not understand, payment related things are forbidden, we will delete our thread here.

Misu87: Post us PM or contact us by website and include your username and all details

If users not understand, payment related things are forbidden, we will delete our thread here.

Thanks bitshare for clearing this point.They seem to read what you say and your faq and they still insist on talking about payments.
Hope you get like before fast ^^

I think bitshare should say something about payment issue at http://bitshare.com/news.html to tell users what's going on

even this, would be OK
Code:
Payments currently take up to 15 business 
days due to bank delay. Please dont worry, 
payments are back to normal times soon.

18 month no update?

Whats up bitshare i wait for an honest answer when you banned for ilegal files then you must bann all your members or not?
pls unsuspend my Acc i have nothing do wrong
a message that you have erase the dmca would have been enough thats what all the hosters doing and not directly bann his members!!!

Last edited:
Bitshare I suggest you to add a column on the payout page where you indicate the total business days that's passed after the request, when in reach 15 it will be a green text. Just my 2 cents, I think it will prevent some stupid posts here.

Bitshare I suggest you to add a column on the payout page where you indicate the total business days that's passed after the request, when in reach 15 it will be a green text. Just my 2 cents, I think it will prevent some stupid posts here.
Except that many people's payments have been pending/in queue for way more than even 15 business days, so that's not really gonna help much. :)

At least it can indicate when people should have the right to start to whine.

I see lots of people whining without waiting at least a week lol

Is there a download limit? I use jDownloader and sometimes I receive a message that I've exceeded my limit but I have no idea where to check.

With Ul.to at least it was clearly specified with bitshare I am just unable to download and not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back