BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, i have three payments completed "61.78 $ , 70.42 $ and 60.06 $" in webmoney, but i just only see the two first payments, i know the webmoney have the permission only to save $140 or something like that, so i move all to see if the other payment come but nothing :(, i just want to know if the third payment is lost money? Mi acc is: Federicosis.

PD: Sorry for my english.

Why are referral earnings are accrued only from those referrals that are at the rate of PPD? If referral to the PPS rate, the percentage of his earnings do not qualify? Or is it just me? I myself at a rate of PPS and with the calculation of sales okay.

What will happen to your paypal payments?
Was the first month, but we do almost nothing.
Do not worry about saying we going to pay two weeks ahead:
Quit saying we do not send payments with the gloves.

I have a question, i have three payments completed "61.78 $ , 70.42 $ and 60.06 $" in webmoney, but i just only see the two first payments, i know the webmoney have the permission only to save $140 or something like that, so i move all to see if the other payment come but nothing :(, i just want to know if the third payment is lost money? Mi acc is: Federicosis.

PD: Sorry for my english.

If your payment is rejected by WM for whatever reason, you should ask Bitshare to refund it to your balance so you can try again after you solved the problem.

hi i have an old account didn't actualy used in the past now i have question to start upload to ur host how to change to PPS what's the present of sales/rebils ??

If your payment is rejected by WM for whatever reason, you should ask Bitshare to refund it to your balance so you can try again after you solved the problem.

Is not rejected, just say "completed in bitshare" but i don't see the money, maybe not arrived from bitshare that will be the best, that's why i'm asking this, but ty for the advice :)

Hello I wonder if I can make the request for two payments? For I have an open and already got enough money to make another request?

graciously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back