BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been recommended Bitshare, however, I hope I won't look too dumb, I am unable to find an earnings table for this file host...

Please, could someone tell me where it's hidden ?
Or maybe summarize briefly how their PPS system works, what % per signup, what % per rebill ?

Sorry to ask a newbish question, and thanks if someone can tell me :)

Last edited:
My status still in bronze, why? In the past four days you change it from platinum to bronze and always i have the same downloads that's why i don't understand, can you just explain that and how can i better please?

where you found that page pedrosa ?
is it new ore a old page from the start ?
i have register with bitshare and there is no affiliate page.......

I've been recommended Bitshare, however, I hope I won't look too dumb, I am unable to find an earnings table for this file host...

Please, could someone tell me where it's hidden ?
Or maybe summarize briefly how their PPS system works, what % per signup, what % per rebill ?

Sorry to ask a newbish question, and thanks if someone can tell me :)

they have removed all the details (which i think is for safety of the site), the detail i got was through another member.

plans are the same even now.

Hi bitshare , the 'mb/s' upload speed is only for premium member? i tried to upload through ftp as free member just now , only few hundred kb/s.

Please tell ....

Hello

is it possible to increase ftp up speed?

Now I have just 100-150 Kbps (in Ukraine),
200 Kbps would be much much better and quite acceptable for me, thanks.

Good morning bitshare i have a problem.Can u do something with download speed and i not mean free its horible wia premium here somtime drops to 40kb/s no one wanna buy premium for speed like this and this reflected in my stats pls do somefink with that I'll be very grateful ;)

Login : morswin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back