BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be too sensitive and attack each other.
BitShare will ignore questions that he doesn't want to answer.
Telling someone not to say something also highlights the matter what BitShare worried about.

Guys, let this be the "technical support" thread. You want to ask about financial matter, PM, Bitshare. I can understand that Bitshare does not want to give an impression that users are encouraged to upload for money. That could get them into trouble, that's why you don't see affiliate page on their site.

In short, do you like what you have been doing with Bitshare? If yes, keep financial matter away from this thread.

Oh, thank God you're back, I seriously got worried when the other thread was taken down, I just hope you pay the pending payments soon. :))
BTW, I also noticed that I'm getting good upload speed from OVH to more of your servers now but unfortunately some of your servers don't generate links and the files uploaded on them never appear in the file manager. For example I has this issue today with s10 and s51, uploading to both was lightening fast from OVH but I didn't get any links for any of the files uploaded to these servers and the files never showed up in the file manager either even though I had previously uploaded files to the same servers without issues.
I hope you'd be able to take care of payment and speed problems soon. ;)

Glad your back. Had a bad feeling about the missing topic this morning.

Concerning UL-Speed from EU ... still kind of a weird thing. I have a FTP in germany with a GBit-Connection. If I transfer e.g. 20 parts via RU to BS, a bunch of them run with 3-5MB/s, others are only 300-500KB/s. OK, my first thought, speed will increase after the "fast parts" are done, but nope. The "slower RUs" just stay slow.
But since I'm not the megasuperpowerupper I can live with that.

And - and I'm not asking for payment - I really hope the issue with PP is solved in the nearby future.

Welcome back - do you still provide a free premium upgrade and recruiting new affiliates. If i remember correctly somewhere i read from June it is allowed.

What happened to the last thread??
Anyways, Welcome back BitShare <3
I did not receive payment yet on paypal
BitShare Username: Seeeeler
Please have a look!!

The last thread got cloased because of people like you...stop posting spam about payments and read first post before you open your mouth...good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back