BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
sr if disturb u but i still didn't receive payment for completed rq from 06-06-2012 . do anyone met this problem (rq via paypal)

Sr becoz talk about payment but i have a bit worry about it

U told me that all of ur problem r solved but i still didn't receive my earning so it cause me worry . If u told that u on fixing problem i'll wait .

i'm keeping my promise...

STOP ASKING ABOUT PAYMENTS, "you know who" bitshare account and all it has to do with the payouts and the money....STOP...that is why they probably closed the other thread...

BitShare said... is the Official BitShare Support Thread.
Any Problems, issues you can ask here. We cleared old Thread with new.
Please dont Spam here with other things than support. Otherwise, we need to delete our thread. Please keep it clean. This is only support.

Small FAQ:

- Dont Talk about Payments here. All payments are done very soon. Please be patient a bit and dont spam here. It wont help us.
- Upload from OVH and other europe providers is very slow and propably capped on their side.
- Old Start post soon back with more FAQ entries

Your BitShare account has been suspended because of the following reason:

Illegal DMCA Content

:))

I still have a pending payment and had some money in my account, hope to receive it. 8-)

How many DMCA do you have?

I don't recall but it probably didn't reach not even 1% of my files which were by the thousands.

i doubt it :P

I was banned in 2011 too and I had a pending payment too and they did pay. After all they also earn money from those dmca files and I doubt they will return the money to the users that bought the premiums accounts from those files. 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back