BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello bitshare,
I tried to login and it says my account has been suspended due to Credit Card fraud !

I have not used a credit card for any purchase or anything !! how could i get suspended for credit card fraud ? I have converted my point for premium extending ! if an account buyer has commited fraud why do you suspend me ? could you please check my account and reopen it . this must be some sort of mistake.

account ID: luches

Last edited:
luches: You had 54 CHARGEBACKS! If you will use our service again, you will get big problems.

monro: Read other messages.

mopar546: We have way more then 50 kb/s downloadspeed. Can you please send us more information how you get this problem and on which files. Also include information about your connection and your system.

uplder: Work. We dont upgrade ranks.

THEAST: This is the max you can get from services like OVH. Use proper networks somewhere near our locations.

54 Chargbacks !!!!! but thats quite weird ! my users themselves choose Bitshare from along poll of hosts and now 54 Chargebacks meaning they did not like your service . Bitshare please be honest with me this sound really fishy .
-------------------------

Beside i have worked with dozen of other hosts such as extabit and rapidgator not even once i had a chargeback and now suddenly 54 chargebacks . either there is glitch in ur payment system or this is your new way of banning users who earn good money. i thought atleast your were a honest one but turns out you use your big name to draw in uploaders and then ban then for some unknown reason and earn from their uploads . rest assured mate i will remove all my 2000 files from my blog and you wont earn a cent from my uploads ^^.

Good luck bitshare
=================
I will move on to another host no problem but please dont take uploaders for a fool . this will came back and bite you in the ..... ^^

Last edited:
cannot download from server s39 , s47 , s49
and more

the worst thing is that i reup the file another three four times same the same faulty server assign
(i guess you only allow 1 copy of the exact original same file availiable in your server, those upload later are just delete after verify)

i have to rar or modify the file a bit to get a different good server

are you going to fix it soon? or wait for months like freakshare?

Last edited:
Hello bitshare,

I think your service is great, it is very simple and winner. The rank system is very smart because it give what the users deserve to. I started using your service few months ago, but due to my poor speed connection I couldn't do great things so I left it for some time.
Now that I can upload more files, I started using again your service with the same account as before.
For now I'm around 200-250 downloads daily and I got 2 sales but my rank won't go higher than copper and I can't understand why.

@Quacking give it a bit more time, if you keep those stats your rank will go up for sure. I think ranks are updated every 2 days.

THEAST: This is the max you can get from services like OVH. Use proper networks somewhere near our locations.
LOL, OVH is practically the biggest and the most widely used data center in existence right now, I upload to 6 different hosts and the upload speed is so low only to Bitshare, I think it's more than obvious where the problem is from. If you're not gonna do anything, I'm not gonna complain anymore but please don't blame OVH.

P.S. Are you guys really sure you wanna risk getting involved with US anti-piracy groups and stuff by getting servers from US data centers? Quite a few made the same decision before and none had such a good fate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back