BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
By mr bitshare

A Lot of Message, reports, etc, and you, only silence.

You aré not a profesional, and i was wrong with you.

My files, all missing, my account, cooper and two days ago i was Silver for gold. The downloads counter, count 20 downloads that i can see, because my account say me have 0 files, and some days ago, before the problem un to 260 , etc,etc

And you, silence, this is the propale can wait for you of se have problems, only silence.

I regret having choose your filehost, you aré not serios people.

By mar bitshare, and for the uploaded, all gold, but with and problem, bitshare, only silence, it is not his problem.

If i am administrador of this forum, i banned you, You aré not serious and profesional people.

You sould learn a lot of wupload, a lot.

Last edited:
can you upgrade my rank

hi:
i tried to upload more files and promote bitshare in forums,can you upgrade my rank?
cooper rates of files too lower.
my usename :huapingzhou
thanks very much!

oh,now it is bronze!
thanks
better upgrading to silver

bitshare.png

My account: upperkinox

@BitShare

Should we always press payout button when we have $20 in our balance?
I saw many people complaining about payment rejections which are caused by credit card fraud or refund requests.
Will we lose all of the $200 if we request a payout when we have $200 in our balance and only $6 of them is credit card fraud?
If the answer is yes, maybe we have to request a payout everyday or every a half of day; is it right?

My files, all missing, my account, cooper and two days ago i was Silver for gold. The downloads counter, count 20 downloads that i can see, because my account say me have 0 files, and some days ago, before the problem un to 260 , etc,etc

And you, silence, this is the propale can wait for you of se have problems, only silence.

By mar bitshare, and for the uploaded, all gold, but with and problem, bitshare, only silence, it is not his problem.

If i am administrador of this forum, i banned you, You aré not serious and profesional people.

Yes, Agree. All my files lost too. If any files are illegal, delete them only. Why delete all?

Last edited:
Why you reject my payments saying "credit card fraud"? I work with downloads no with premium sales:facepalm:, i wish this won't happen again.
That is a bunch of crap, they are just stealing money from you guys. When are you idiots going to stop using them? If everybody stopped using them then they would be forced to change or else they won't make any money either.

wtfamireadingjackiechan.jpg

if i am you (luckily I AM not) i would go to fuckin school to learn some english basics..

Hi bitshare,

This is the first time,
I have payment completed in bitshare account, but didnt received in paypal,
Is there a delay this time?

pocs: Yes, they are done in the next hours.

uploaderkinox: 10 business days

martiniano42: If we recieve refunds, we will cover it with your balance.

huapingzhou: This is done each day automaticly. You need to work with sales and downloads to go higher.

ORIGINAL COMMENT
Hi bitshare,

This is the first time,

COPIED
Hi bitshare,

This is the first time,

pocs: Yes, they are done in the next hours.

uploaderkinox: 10 business days

martiniano42: If we recieve refunds, we will cover it with your balance.

huapingzhou: This is done each day automaticly. You need to work with sales and downloads to go higher.

@henhentian:- What the HELL? Are you blind man? You know how to copy others and you don't know how to see the answers..

Check Bitshare last comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back