BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like my rapidleech host has been hacked, now i lost 2 accounts from bitshare, is there a chance i get it back.

don't care about the money, but will be a hell to upload everything again.

btw. for any using RapidLeech with dirLIST
the exploit is in dirLIST_files you should remove this directory as fast as possible

Last edited:
10 day gone but BitShare don't pay my earning money how long wating for my payment........ replay me
fc0a9baa1f.jpg

Bitshare= i upgraded my account to premium on 23rd may for one month and was to be expired on 23rd june, but my account status today is Free, its not premium, whats going on,
please fix it ASAP.
username=rickymajid33

Hi,

I have a problem with you not counting sales.
Many of my blog followers 8 to be precise) have subscribed to bitshare for 365 days threw my ref and I get NO sale from U in my account.
I am gonna PM you all the usernames / dates / referrals of these sales and I'd like you to NOT reply your usual "we count all sales, hence you're a liar". Instead, I'd like you to actually READ your PM and take a closer look at those sales before you make your reply.
Thx in advance (and please don't ban me for asking such a question)

PS : I am waiting payment since 05/16, that is way past 10 business days am I wrong ??

I don't know if this is a similar to the previous question but i noticed that there was a new user in the refferal statistics that i was not credited any earnings.

Is it because i use the refferal link code? Should i use the premium link code instead that i have noticed somewhere in the account settings ?

plauzi: Working without problems.

azael: Payments are done today!

ricky333: How did you upgrade? Please give us more infromation.

Fredonino: You need to contact us with your real data

Moggy: Send us information with old data and proof via PM, we will check this.

niol: Yes, you need to use premium link to earn from sales.

Last edited:
ricky333: How did you upgrade? Please give us more infromation.

i upgraded with my points for one month from 27th april to 27th may, but the premium expired on 23rd may and some data lost.
Then i upgraded with my points for one month on 23rd may for 23rd may to 23rd june, but the premium expired on today, i mean 31st may and some data lost too.
Now i upgrade again from today until 1st july, so please take a look at my account fix this problem, why my account expires in 10 days or 20 days, while i upgrade my account with my earned points.

username= rickymajid33

Last edited:
can you fix your faulty server s39 , s47 , s49
few days past and my files still assign to them which nobody can downloda from it

=edit
s48 too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back