BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a problem with you not counting sales.
Many of my blog followers 8 to be precise) have subscribed to bitshare for 365 days threw my ref and I get NO sale from U in my account.

Why don't you give them your "Premium Link" instead of "Referral Link"?
Does your "my ref" mean your download link, referral link, or premium link?

can you fix your faulty server s39 , s47 , s49
few days past and my files still assign to them which nobody can downloda from it

s49 is really strange.
On 5/20, one of my visitor who live in US said he couldn't download files on s49, but I could.
He told me he got this error message: Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)".
I just deleted and reuploded it in order to make sure everyone can download it without any problems.
(I deleted them immediately because BitShare doesn't offer an unlimited storage for premium users).
The same issue also happened on other servers, but I cannot remember them.
Next time I will try keeping that kind of files and report.

Last edited:
Then i upgraded with my points for one month on 23rd may for 23rd may to 23rd june, but the premium expired on today, i mean 31st may and some data lost too.
I have the same problems.
I made a new premium account on 2012-03-22 for 3 months.
Today, after 2 months and 1 week, premium expired and I was only free user.
Why? X-(

Now I extended the PA for 6 months until 2012-11-29, because I couldn't upload anymore (500 GB max. with Free Account).
I hope that premium will expire an 2012-11-29 and not earlier.

What problems do you have, BitShare?
Can you please give me the 3 weeks back?
I send you a ticket over your BS-Ticketsystem.

Remote Upload:
plauzi: Working without problems.
Yes, now again. B-) It didn't work because my premium time expired 3 weeks too early. :P
Free users only can upload 500 GB.

Last edited:

s49 is really strange.
On 5/20, one of my visitor who live in US said he couldn't download files on s49, but I could.
He told me he got this error message: Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)".
I just deleted and reuploded it in order to make sure everyone can download it without any problems.
(I deleted them immediately because BitShare doesn't offer an unlimited storage for premium users).
The same issue also happened on other servers, but I cannot remember them.
Next time I will try keeping that kind of files and report.

no use reupload you will get the same faulty server because bs only keep 1 copy of the same file unless you are the first to upload it

what you can do is rar the file and reuplaod then you get different server cause now the file is different

I meant premium link of course. Sorry for the miswording... :P
I still got no answer from Bitshare about this issue and that scares me.
Bitshare is usually fast to reply about any "technical" issue, but when it comes to a precise request with detailed references of sales the question is ignored. Why ?
Please bitshare, answer my question (at least by PM).

no use reupload you will get the same faulty server because bs only keep 1 copy of the same file unless you are the first to upload it

what you can do is rar the file and reuplaod then you get different server cause now the file is different

I always use RAR with password & header encryption, so I must be the first one.
RAR contains CRC, hence it can easily detect file corruptions; I like it. :)

Bitshare ..sir stats are a bit stuck?
i mean there has been a drastic fall in sales from 20$s per day to now 0$...
please i think there is something wrong
thanks alot for your support :)...
luv the way you support your users

Really, i been waiting for hours now, with no idea if you going to help me. and saying sent a pm, while you should know your pm box is ful.
its realy no problem if you want to protect that Indonesian script kiddie that stole my account, but i need to know, if i'm not going to get my account back i have to start to reupload everything to another host, so i can continue with my websites,

no wonder the script kiddie only took the bitshare accounts, guess he knew that the real owner will get no help from bitshare what so ever

Last edited:
same here @ Plauzi..

after 25th may

only 1 sale...and since i joined bitshare...there has been only once that i didn't get sales and that was when i was least active...

Bitshare please look in to this matter..my files are even premium and still no sales... :( :(

i love your host like it used to before 25 th

thanks in advance :)

bitshare...have you implemented any delay between the time the sale is made and the time it is counted? i remember you once said you want to do this...

Why are you morons still using this crappy service? They're still robbing you blind and are making cash hand over fist, and you guys keep using them.:facepalm:

plauzi: Working without problems.

azael: Payments are done today!

ricky333: How did you upgrade? Please give us more infromation.

Fredonino: You need to contact us with your real data

Moggy: Send us information with old data and proof via PM, we will check this.

niol: Yes, you need to use premium link to earn from sales.

Hi, Actualy your PM Box is full so i can't resend you my data by PM,

But please kindly look into your PM box, i have already communicate you my bitshare "username" on a reply PM about the very same issue.

Regards

bitshare...have you implemented any delay between the time the sale is made and the time it is counted? i remember you once said you want to do this...

I think they don't implemented it.

You can see your sales and my referral info to see which files that generated sales.

In last few days i've got few sales and some of that sales after i check on my referral info came from files that just posted by me, less than 1 week.

So if Bitshare have implemented delay ( 2 weeks like they have told us ), i won't see sales from files that i have posted less than week in my stats.

xaineez, azael: There is NOTHING wrong with sales. Since this week, we have the strongest days since our existence. Check your files, traffic. We dont changed anything yet.

Fredonino: Its cleared now.

Moggy: Why dont you wait a bit? You know that we usually dont help in this matter.

donandy2005: Its not enabled yet.

because i have to go on, if you don't want to help, then say that.
in a few days my premium will expire, so basically i will loose most of my files, if the script kiddie didn't start to delete or move the files.
but mainly i don't understand why you don't clear your PM box, you asked people, not only me, to PM you, and for more then 12 hours now you have kept your PM box full with old messages?
surly you going to say pm boxes get full wierd i checked you, you were online twice in a hour checking this thread ignoring any post here.

Last edited:
xaineez, azael: There is NOTHING wrong with sales. Since this week, we have the strongest days since our existence. .
Translation: We are screwing you over on sales, we are making more money then we ever have before because we are rejecting a lot of payments, suspending even more accounts, and we only give each user credit for 1 sale for every 10 they earn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back