BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Response: 553 Disk full - please upload later

some file can not upload to ftp server.

filezilla keep failed, but cuteftp is ok.???

Last edited:
Escobar: We got many full servers, we will resolve this asap. Please dont spam the queue.

jarlaxe: You cant earn on PPD with sales.

Escobar: We got many full servers, we will resolve this asap. Please dont spam the queue.

oh ok, thx for information. but i never spam the queue :) 10-20 files per day...
maybe you should implement a limit for every uploader, so that your servers don't get spammed too mutch.

Response: 553 Disk full - please upload later

some file can not upload to ftp server.

filezilla keep failed, but cuteftp is ok.???

It's strange actually, everyday I will have to requeue my list and when the next day I come back, all fail and say disk full. So I requeue and the same error.

However, I save my list and close FileZilla and then reupload the same queue. It will go through for the next 10 or so list until tmr to have the same error again.

Hello
please activate my account:facepalm:

I've been waiting so long :(

My Bitshare Account: upperkinox

bitshit.png

Last edited:
affliate

Affiliate Program closed for new members starting June.

what is it? should I begin to worry (i am uploader:))
Can someone tell me somethink about it or send a link to this topic?

Hi BitShare!I am an uploader and I am hoping to get decent upload speed and stable too. I use my Rapidleech (NL) to upload via remote upload but there are times I get MB speed sometimes 400kbps-900kbps speed.. I am confident I will be able to get more sales if only I had better upload speed. What is the recommended way to upload to bitshare? Hoping for your reply. I could not PM you soo I ask you here.

everytime after two upload is done in my queue, the next one will be "Disk full"....
anyone have the same problem? using ftp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back