BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
luches: We offer option to stream video files via flash player, we offer highest payout in the industry. You need at least 5000 hits each day for this.

zyberakuma: Thanks, we will check this.

All others with slow speed, please always send us traceroutes so we can check for problems.

hi , BitShare

I am waiting for my payment,

Requested at : 2012-05-01 18:13
Paymentmethod : PayPal

username : 32cdef

There is a problem against downloading wages.
According to the head works the counter.
reflected in fee is sometimes missing.
sometimes reflected in a higher fare.

juraska you can change your affiliate once in 3 days...meaning 72 hours...you need to wait then it will work...

donandy2005,

would you please give us the password for those files you posted on Bitshare?

I know a lot of people like me who paid for Bitshare membership but dont get what we paid for. why would you upload them with a password that you never tell us?

Please show some respect for the money you earn from us.

Thanks.

Hi BitShare,

Yesterday I switched to PPS fixed 60%, but I'm confused with the statistics page.
Today I have some sales and the Referral column shows 22.73 $.
Is the Referral column means my PPS earning, (PPS + site) earnings, or (PPS + site + referrals) earnings?
Can I see individual sales detail somewhere?

By the way, will people who pay for permium memberships become my referrals automatically?
I can see them in My Referrals page.

Hi BitShare,

Yesterday I switched to PPS fixed 60%, but I'm confused with the statistics page.
Is the Referral column means my PPS earning, (PPS + site) earnings, or (PPS + site + referrals) earnings?

By the way, will people who pay for permium memberships become my referrals automatically?

All referrals Earnings.

Yes U Can See Their ID's.

Hi BitShare,

It a lil confuse at first bro, but u will get use to it. Just if you don't know sale made from your site it count 2 but actually it only 1 sale+domain sale which is 0.50 cent for 1 month sale.

@BiGG_BoSS
@Em A C.E.O

Thank you.

If I switched back to PPD in the future, will my PPD rank be reset or be able to reflect my sales & downloads recently?

Hello!
bitshare admin, why did not I receive my money, but my bitshare account show has been pay, please check.
my bithare account is: ytmf1981
B16G4RTP0lKzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
B16G4RTP0lKzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

CbjunZyHM0G31lsQ29B8EBAQEfbTZWxIhi0FAQPgE8C2JEBAQHRvwLYkQEBAdG5DFICAgOjYgi0FAQHRsQBaDgIDo2IAsBgEB0bEBWQwCAqJjA7IYBARExwZkMQgIiI4NyGIQEBAdG5DFICAgOjb+Pw9pACwjCvo9AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:
I'm having low web and ftp upload speeds from france rdp..is always like this ( aka france have bad connection with bitshare servers) or is just today/me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back