BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
you wont get a free premium account my friend ! Bitshare is not a newly established host to give away free premium. buy your first month and redeem the next month from your points !

when i get paid?
3sZv2.jpg

lol mate the silver rank earning is correct but your bronze rank earning is like that of Platinum !!

there must be a bug in their earning system that sometimes Bronze rank earns as much as Platinum !
when your rank got upgraded to silver the bug must have disappeared !

Still didn't get answer Why my account is suspended without any explenation (just written suspended). Was it because i asked question here on this forum (wjunction)?
If so what question did i make to get suspended? will i get payed my earned money (720$ in queue) ? will you unbann my account? i deserve any answer anyone !!

Yeah me too..

now how u can explain this BitShare?

i started with bronze rank
0hbNs.jpg

now in silver rank
9uHbR.jpg
I got the same problem, too. My earning dropped sharply after I was promoted from bronze rank to silver rank. So what is the purpose of the "rank?" Can I go back to bronze rank?

Please give me an Premium Account. I have sent a e-mail but no answer.
My Bitshare Account: Quaresma77

You should be real special ha? They gonna close Aff. Program for new member in 2 week? It funny the way you asked seem like you don't know anything. Dude! You wanna make some bucks? You gonna invests some. That why they have "upgrade to Premium" button on every of our accounts. And I recommend you put atleast 6 months Premium. It will only do you goods. Try to for free and steal some goods in a nice way and make income. It just not the way we working here. It Bitshare win and I win, but you tryna win by yourslef? That's cheap my man!! Think about it!

Good result to start this week... :sun:, got my first 1 year Premium Sales ever since joined Bitshare, usually only 1, 3 or 6 months.:)

Thanks Bitshare <3

Edit : Got 2 more sales, really good result to start this week :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back