Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronze Rank
iInJ2.jpg

Silver Rank
mTrmU.jpg

wtf? :facepalm:

I have my own tracker for my website ,so I have tested :

02-may-2012 bitshare.com silver rank unique clicks = 451 - counted downloads = 65 revenue = 0.182 $ :facepalm:

04-may-2012 depositfiles.com no rank unique clicks = 360 - counted downloads = 125 revenue = $0.64

So ,100% cheating .Now go to ban my account ,already I have deleted all files .

w4rkr4f7: Read first post. And PLEASE, go wherever you are and stay there.

kazperz: As already told, this is not possible and you are doing something wrong.

marcoagatto: Check signature. Dont spam here.

Bitshare why you ignore my question and then when i ask again you accuse for spam

why i am suspended is it because of asking question here ? Will i get my money i have i queue from 8 days ago ? Will you unbann my account?

lots of people to which i sold bitshare premium (i have 300 refferals) are angry and waiting for answers and i don't know even what to tell them

Plz answer i deserve at least answer when i sold so much premiums for bitshare !

Allein.gegen.die.Zuk...viD-TCPA.avi 351.5 MB 2012-05-05 07:05

Stream Infos:

(Pos. 1622 of 1625)

I wait so long....
Bitshare please make it faster

Today I have made my first sale on BS ...
Can I see where I made this sale from ? If so, where is it ?

PinkSide Back Once Again.. Welcome mate. :)

I think Bitshare has yet to implement a full stats so we can see it on where sales or rebills came from.

Bitshare Support Please add this feature for your members.

which affiliate is better, ppd or 60% of sales??
i noticed that you can change that...

There is no answer to that question...it depends...you should try PPD for let's say 2 weeks and then see how much you earned. Compare that to the number of sales you made in this 2 weeks and you will have your answer.

hi bitshare. i would like to ask you a question and i would like a direct answer from you because users opinions around here are divided. so...i work on fixed PPS now and i would like to know...if i choose ranked...what do i have to do to get to platinum? do i have to get sales and downloads? or only sales? and if so...how many sales? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back