BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO my account is suspended without any reason (just writen suspended) with 850$ still pending to be paid... is it because of asking questions here .... ? Will you unban my account and pay me what i earned ?

Told ya! if I were u, with the kind money u making. I will keep my mouth real shut. Think this way, you make Bitshare a lot of money and why they still suspend you? They are prefessional filehost here. Jonzy, you are BIG time PPS uploader (a lot better then me) but you don't act like the money you made. Please act professional like the big money you made. Bitshare is still the best PPS filehosts period.

Blah blah blah. Em A C.E.O. has his head so far up bitshare's ass. The money he makes means he works 10 times harder then you, you made a similar comment to me about rebills, talk about being proffesional, he has all the right in the world to ask bitshare questions, remember this, bitshare doesn't exist without uploaders, we don't want any extra then what we are due and what we are told is their policy.

i reached platinum today after got 6 sales the last 5 days :)
i am in ppd so lets see the differences in earnings

I realy dont understand this rating xD
My Sales the last Days.

28-04 => 2 Sales
29-04 => 5 Sales
30-04 => 1 Sale
01-05 => 2 Sales
02-05 => 0
03-05 => 1 Sale

is that realy not enough for Platinum?
PPD, too

A Question:
I read a lot of time, people saying ' I sold 6 Months Premium Account or 3 Months Premium Account ' where can I see this?

i requested payout and as you can see its the 10th business day...should i have received my money? or someimes it takes even longer?

In queue
2012-04-22 17:10104.79 $
logo_paypal.gif

So will you pay me money i have i queue from 7 days ago ? Will you unbann my account?

lots of people to which i sold bitshare premium (i have 300 refferals) are waiting for answers and i don't know even what to tell them

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Why my remote uploaded files had urlname, but not original names of the files.
I think,It's not comfortable for users because they not exactly understand which file they download and not comfortable for me to rename every single file.

p/s I uploading files from DepositFiles.

I stiil get this problem,you guys have the same shit with RU ?

How I can block my file only for Premium user ?

And 500 kb/s upload speed on FTP is normal on this site ?

Last edited:
yeah man...i have a uncompleted payout in the same day around same hour...lets wait and hope we get our money...at least i am glad i am not the only one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back