ZStream.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to 40$/10k | Double Rate Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes knows the problem but why not solve the problem?

It is already the 5th day since it's the problem...i sent proof but no answer

streamin when you solve this problem?

yes knows the problem but why not solve the problem?

It is already the 5th day since it's the problem...i sent proof but no answer

streamin when you solve this problem?

I've been to this line of work since early 2005 (youtube/megavideo time) and as time passed, countless of video hosting sites sprung. At first they offer the 'BEST' affiliate program and claim to have the biggest-in-the-business-pay, but, the moment they manage to gather tons of people to work for them and they happen to reach their goal, they started shaving views and change tiers from time to time (which I find very normal). The nature of this line of work is to give everything to everyone on its first leap and gradually cut it as it reach its popularity (understandable if you understand advertising). Problem is, 25% should be enough 'shaving' from everyone but in our case (streamin/zstream) it is more likely to be around 70% cut which I think is too much considering that we barely started and it is not even gradual. I hope that this is not what it seemed to be and just another error/glitch since that Error 504 a week ago and their techies are looking to this matter and eventually gets solve.

1Payouts are processed on the 15th & 30th of each month.
2Minimum payout is 15 USD.
3Payouts are processed using PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, Payza, Paxum
4Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/unethical methods, such as spamming, will result in an immediate ban.
5All video views are counted.
6All affiliates must agree to and abide by ZStream.To's Terms of Service, Intellectual Property Policy, and Privacy Policy. Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

@Streamin
Since the 21st of October, our earnings dropped by about 75%. Number 5. "All videos views are counted." but I think you've changed your view counter from 1 view = 1 view point to 3 views = 1 view point since the above mentioned date, reason why everyones' earnings hit 75% rock bottom. Please, be kind enough to check on this matter because we are not earning anymore, or if this view count adjustment is necessary on your behalf, "3 views = 1 view point" system is too much... maybe we can meet at 2 views = 1 view point.

@Streamin
Since the 21st of October, our earnings dropped by about 75%. Number 5. "All videos views are counted." but I think you've changed your view counter from 1 view = 1 view point to 3 views = 1 view point since the above mentioned date, reason why everyones' earnings hit 75% rock bottom. Please, be kind enough to check on this matter because we are not earning anymore, or if this view count adjustment is necessary on your behalf, "3 views = 1 view point" system is too much... maybe we can meet at 2 views = 1 view point.

There is no issue with views at the moment, counting is working properly.

@Streamin

Kindly check my account then because I really think there's something wrong with the view count for about 10 days already. I used to earn $20 - $40 a day and I dropped to $2 since that Error 504 recently and/or after reinstating my account from being mistakenly banned for suspected use of third party script.

USERNAME: XXXyinXXX

P.S.
If it is not too much to ask... can I have a PREMIUM upgrade on both of my Streamin and ZStream account just like the others? Thank you very much.

Last edited:
hi
problem with counted i think are not,because into my account
one day was have 1236 views and 162 views with ADB
now i have 899 views and 150 views with ADB
day by day more views with ADB so?admin can't make nothing.
only possibilty to have luck and to work

Kindly check my account then because I really think there's something wrong with the view count for about 10 days already. I used to earn $20 - $40 a day and I dropped to $2 since that Error 504 recently and/or after reinstating my account from being mistakenly banned for suspected use of third party script.

P.S.
If it is not too much to ask... can I have a PREMIUM upgrade on both of my Streamin and ZStream account just like the others? Thank you very much.

Been trying to reach you for clarifications with regards to this matter but you seem not to give any attention. My earning dropped 75% and it is not just me complaining, all I asked was to kindly check on this issue and even offer you my account to be checked. You had an Error 504 on your site and after that you banned me by mistake under suspicion of using third party script, and since then (starting 21st of October) I haven't been earning anymore. A lot of reasons might have cause this issue and one of them might have been at the restoration of my account after you banned me by mistake, some glitches and/or at the restoration of your site after Error 504, but you seem not to care. I sent you a screenshot through PM.

P.S.

Been trying to reach you for clarifications with regards to this matter but you seem not to give any attention. My earning dropped 75% and it is not just me complaining, all I asked was to kindly check on this issue and even offer you my account to be checked. You had an Error 504 on your site and after that you banned me by mistake under suspicion of using third party script, and since then (starting 21st of October) I haven't been earning anymore. A lot of reasons might have cause this issue and one of them might have been at the restoration of my account after you banned me by mistake, some glitches and/or at the restoration of your site after Error 504, but you seem not to care. I sent you a screenshot through PM.

We looked into the issue and it was already resolved. If you are experiencing lower than normal rates, it could be because some videos were deleted or you were receiving views from sites with third party plugins installed.

None of my video views are counting.... They haven't been counting for many many days already....

I sent you a pm about it - received no reply. The issue remains.

screerjro.png

Since October 19th nothing counts. And I KNOW I have views...............

Last edited:

We looked into the issue and it was already resolved. If you are experiencing lower than normal rates, it could be because some videos were deleted or you were receiving views from sites with third party plugins installed.
My account is updated every 8 hours, 7 days a week, meaning to say, 'File not found' and 'deleted links' are taken care of real time. And regarding views from sites with 3rd party plugins, which I am not sure if you're blocking them, if you're not counting them and/or if it is illegal, the fact that matters is that none of our videos are counting since the 21st of October. I have already sent you a screenshot of my REPORT page on ZStream via PM and if you carefully analyze the figures, you'll see the 75% drop on our view-count. It has been 2 weeks since, we experienced huge loss already and perhaps it is not everyone but definitely it is not just me.

My account is updated every 8 hours, 7 days a week, meaning to say, 'File not found' and 'deleted links' are taken care of real time. And regarding views from sites with 3rd party plugins, which I am not sure if you're blocking them, if you're not counting them and/or if it is illegal, the fact that matters is that none of our videos are counting since the 21st of October. I have already sent you a screenshot of my REPORT page on ZStream via PM and if you carefully analyze the figures, you'll see the 75% drop on our view-count. It has been 2 weeks since, we experienced huge loss already and perhaps it is not everyone but definitely it is not just me.

I thought I was the only one.......

I am out of storage space on my account. Got a lot of work to do, and it`s on pending, can`t do much until i get more storage space. Thank you. Waiting for the good news and have a splendid day.

Username: iamxen

Too much time passed since everyone's views dropped considerably. This view system has definitely changed and it's weeks since we're told that everything is just fine. Getting less than $1/day no matter how much you work is ridiculous. Started on this host with $8-10/day. Still waiting for a fix...

Too much time passed since everyone's views dropped considerably. This view system has definitely changed and it's weeks since we're told that everything is just fine. Getting less than $1/day no matter how much you work is ridiculous. Started on this host with $8-10/day. Still waiting for a fix...
I used to have $20+/day rate since I started on this host until 2 weeks ago and now not even a dollar. Evidently there are no flaws on the site's "REPORTS" (where you can see your account's activity via Date, Views, Premium Sales, Referrals etc.), the only thing left is the view system on the site's database which the administrator can freely adjust/rig the ratio from time to time. For someone who makes $5 or more per day, you'll easily notice this view-ratio-system adjustment/rigging but you won't have any evidence to it since your activities are very well shown in the graph of your daily report which has adopted pretty well to any changes made on the database. In my case, upon analyzing my account's activity on "REPORTS", everyone might just simply say that it is just my gut feeling that there has been a huge change on the view system... but come on, from $20+ per day earning down to less than a dollar? If there's nothing wrong with the view system then perhaps there's something wrong with me and the rest of the people here that is complaining regarding the same subject matter. Too bad, this is a very good hosting site if not the best as of today.

P.S.
I haven't even given the rare opportunity to have a PREMIUM after requesting for a couple of times. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back