ZStream.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to 40$/10k | Double Rate Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Streamin , Please Answer my private message

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]@Streamin I need my paid, Answer me the MP with a solution[/FONT]

Zstream is a thief, I do not want to pay because my page is adult content.

If the page says accept adult content

Scam Scam Scam

Last edited:
Dear admin please clear my pending payouts. I have requested payouts on 07-03-2017 but are yet to cleared, however ur payout cleared dated are 15th and 30th. I messaged you many times through ur contact form but u do not bothered to reply. You do not send money on time and did not reply that keeps us in doubt and we stop uploading and sharing ur files. So request you to clear the same. Thank you

Dear admin please clear my pending payouts. I have requested payouts on 07-03-2017 but are yet to cleared, however ur payout cleared dated are 15th and 30th. I messaged you many times through ur contact form but u do not bothered to reply. You do not send money on time and did not reply that keeps us in doubt and we stop uploading and sharing ur files. So request you to clear the same. Thank you
Will be sent shortly.

hey buddy
what is your policy regarding to dmca?

ZStream - Free Video Sharing & Storage

DMCA policy is same what you have.

R u going to pay or not. U r scammers. i will delete ll ur active links and stop ur uploading if u do not pay in couple of days.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Scam Scam Scam
[/FONT]

Last edited:

R u going to pay or not. U r scammers. i will delete ll ur active links and stop ur uploading if u do not pay in couple of days.

[/FONT]

Do you notice zstream.to and streamin.to are same owner?
I dont think so zstream is scammer because I have many payments from streamin.to. Prolly zstream has some issue with their ads payment.
I believe Matt is a good person. So be patient.

[/FONT]

Not a scam simply moving to a mass payment processor. Will allow us to send daily payments without delays. Appreciate your patience

Please clear payouts already more than 10 days now. Please avoid delay..Thank You
user: firdouswani

When u will clear pending payouts. Please update..2 weeks already gone

Kindly send the pending payouts. U are delaying our payments this month too.

I stopped ur uploading from today.

Last edited:
Hi!
I saw that you're moving to another payement processor, but can it be a little faster? I got a request pending since the 2017-04-15 and I want to do a new request ^^
Thanks in advance

Stop trying. This is another scam from that scumbag Matt. He's running away with your money just like he did with Streamin.to. He's banned from this site in case you didn't notice.

Ok so now, zstream is down?

Wow, IIS7, looks like he removed the website from the server .. -_-" great.
But streamin.to still alive ... wtf?

Wow, IIS7, looks like he removed the website from the server .. -_-" great.
But streamin.to still alive ... ?_?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back