ZStream.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to 40$/10k | Double Rate Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm new to zstream. Just started an account. Uploaded video via FTP and embed to my website. After clicking the play button, I notice the video needs to be fully downloaded before it starts to play. This can sometime be very long (more than 5 minutes). Is this normal? Anyways to overcome this?

Embed code

Hi,
the zstream.to is the best video stream host good speed and upload is fast too but i have one question when i put embed code on my website i cant make money from them in reports no views,i get money only when i put HTML code but then all my visitors will be redirect to my video on zstream which is annoying process to get stream.Is there any other way to get views from embed code and get paid fix this please...

Hi,
the zstream.to is the best video stream host good speed and upload is fast too but i have one question when i put embed code on my website i cant make money from them in reports no views,i get money only when i put HTML code but then all my visitors will be redirect to my video on zstream which is annoying process to get stream.Is there any other way to get views from embed code and get paid fix this please...

We count embedded views. Please note the user needs to watch at least 10% of the video for it to be counted as a view.

i asked on my previous post about philippines here.. (really?)

so now you included philippines here on this new host but streamin.to its not?
and its the same owner?

that's kinda weird if you ask me

Philippine users should be aware that they can remove Philippines at will.

(if you added here why not on streamin.to ? whats the difference? kindly explain?)

Friends, when you get paid? ... And spent 48 hours and do not get payments

Username?

Thanks, after posting here, a few hours later I came to pay ...
sorry if payments always ask here, and the reason is that the 5 payments I had been only 1 day I was told, and from there the rest I have always paid after publishing in wj ...
my income has dropped dramatically, I have it in my web traffic and increased ... and uh down $ 30 and $ 40 to only $ 15 :(

mi user: chicope

si streamin

when was double rates...on that day you had problems with counting?

my earning was increased just whith 25%

i can post a SS if you want to see

please check what happened that day

PayOut

Friends, when you get paid? ... And spent 48 hours and do not get payments

Username?
@Streamin/ZStream Admin

Streamin:
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-09-28$XXX.37PENDING
2015-09-12$XXX.35PAID -I have not yet received this payout.

ZStream:
Payments history
Date Amount Status
2015-09-08 $XXX.45 PENDING -I have not yet received this payout.

It will be greatly appreciated if you'll help me fix this problem. Thank you.

UserName: XXXyinXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back