Positive Zetservers is TOP VPS host

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlendL

Greetings to all webmasters! I decided to write short review sharing my experience dealing with Zetservers. I started using them since April, 2015 for data base related purposes. At the start I was shocked… - I was called right after the payment. I disliked that and thought that is something wrong - but later I was explained it was done in order to verify my person. Further payments went smoothly including the latest. So they called me only after the first payment. I did not like that, but also I understand now that was a normal practice for most providers. I will definitely continue using their hosting services. They have fast support. I used that only once (dns related request)- they were jet fast. Their control panel system is absolutely fantastic.
Price is right, reliability is perfect, I have no downtime since April so far.
As for me - Zetservers is right company to I will continue business with!

26 comments
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.

@D4rk: Like Latcarf said, we are focused on high-end and high availability services. We use hardware RAID10 arrays only, dedicated bandwidth, own network and racks and own hardware. We have access to manage everything anytime, we monitor everything all the time. The quality of our services cannot be compared to other 90% of the hosts over here reselling dedicated servers. We don't sell $5 VPS, but we target professionals searching for stability and quality.

Actually bro they are one of the worst . I tried them and I suggest you guys to stay away from this scammer zerservers .

I suggest you guys to stay away from this host .

I have about 15 years and I can say this company is one of the worst ever I used .

I tried them to see how it goes just testing and I can tell :

- Zetservers are scammers .
- Zetservers are cheaters .
- Zetservers not professional at all .
- Zetservers operated by naive amateurs .

I will say 1 thing from my bad experience with them :

before I pay them 3 months in advanced to test 1 server they said we are offshore hosting and can ignore DMCA reports . So I paid them 3 months in advance for a server to test and see how it goes . But the server suspended at first DMCA reports :D They were so scary from the report and removed the while server before informing me anything !!!! But I have many backups at servers servers so I am safe .

so this shit company promised they will never respond to any dmca report but was lies . then they refuse to send my refund after they fail . Also their server very bad and bad connection not stable .

for serious business zetservers is not good at all . even for small business I dont suggest this stupid hosting to anyone since they are scammer .

Now they dont want to refund my 375 Euro . they said we are small company we need every single Euro from costumers payment !! so I told them keep that 375 Euro I dont want it but I will share my bad experience online so they can keep my 375 Euro .

Actually bro they are one of the worst . I tried them and I suggest you guys to stay away from this scammer zerservers .

I suggest you guys to stay away from this host .

I have about 15 years and I can say this company is one of the worst ever I used .

I tried them to see how it goes just testing and I can tell :

- Zetservers are scammers .
- Zetservers are cheaters .
- Zetservers not professional at all .
- Zetservers operated by naive amateurs .

I will say 1 thing from my bad experience with them :

before I pay them 3 months in advanced to test 1 server they said we are offshore hosting and can ignore DMCA reports . So I paid them 3 months in advance for a server to test and see how it goes . But the server suspended at first DMCA reports :D They were so scary from the report and removed the while server before informing me anything !!!! But I have many backups at servers servers so I am safe .

so this shit company promised they will never respond to any dmca report but was lies . then they refuse to send my refund after they fail . Also their server very bad and bad connection not stable .

for serious business zetservers is not good at all . even for small business I dont suggest this stupid hosting to anyone since they are scammer .

Now they dont want to refund my 375 Euro . they said we are small company we need every single Euro from costumers payment !! so I told them keep that 375 Euro I dont want it but I will share my bad experience online so they can keep my 375 Euro .

The client ordered a 1Gbps dedicated server and paid it in advance for 3 months (375 eur). He asked us for a quote for 10 servers so we suggested to get 2 x 5Gbps servers so he can save money and have access to high bandwidth as he needs. He asked us for trial, so we upgraded his ordered server bandwidth to 5Gbps for testing. He started using about 3..5Gbps. After 24h we contacted him to know his decission to keep the server or downgrade it back to the plan he paid for. He didn't respond so we downgraded the server bandwidth to 1Gbps (what he paid for). After downgrading it is obvious that his site most probably worked slowly due to 100% port usage so he started complaining. We agreed to add the 375 eur to account balance and he ordered 3 VPS which were used for 2 months till now. We've got many copyright reports and we keept his server online, however the servers IPs were nulled by our upstream after they've got reports from the copyright agency. Immediately after that the client started threatening us on tickets and live chat (you can see screenshot below).

You would say anything to take my 375 EUR :D what a funny company .
Anyway you can keep my 375 EUR not a big deal for me scammer . I prefer people know what a scammer service this zetservers . zetservers cheaters

We have 1 server on production with them and push over +300TB/m honestly we never faced any issue with them,
Server is running without a single downtime since 57 Days,
Last time we forgot the invoice and it was +4 days overdue they preferred to contact us instead of suspending it

Only the speed is sometimes lower, in peak times like Saturday/Sunday evening from it drops from 950Mbps to 600-700Mbps, but that's fair compared to the pricing
Support is friendly as well
Personally I recommend them.

As for DMCA, the only mistake here is to claim that they ignore DMCA, maybe they do maybe not, but for long term even companies based in Tonga will be forced to deal with it, since it's possible to ignore small copyright agencies, but when it comes to MPAA or Sony directly things becomes dangerous

Regards

@Jetload-Jason Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Indeed, there are cases where copyright abuses reach upstream providers and we have no control over this. See attached screenshot with the e-mail from our upstream provider saying that they will nullroute the client IPs second day (google translate may help).
Post automatically merged:

Here you have the client bandwidth usage graph, which doesn't show any caps from our side. On thursday at about 05:00 AM, the bandwidth was capped by us to 1Gbps as he had 5Gbps only as trial. After limiting the bandwidth to 1Gbps it is obvious that his clients most probably complained, because there was not enough bandwidth.

6f39234b412e286174cab2112a4480b5.png

Last edited:
@ Jetload-Jason : This is what all started about :

As for DMCA, the only mistake here is to claim that they ignore DMCA
=============

Simple as that those scammer zetservers said we never suspend due to DMCA . then they suspend a server due to DMCA . If they are professional and not scammers they have to refund my payment .

They can not be trusted if they lie like that . I was testing their service . if I were using their service at my main sites then they will make by business damaged a lot since they suspend the server without any notice . They just terminate the server .

so yes I am happy to let other knows about those scammers zetservers and not good host at all

@ Jetload-Jason : This is what all started about :

As for DMCA, the only mistake here is to claim that they ignore DMCA
=============

Simple as that those scammer zetservers said we never suspend due to DMCA . then they suspend a server due to DMCA . If they are professional and not scammers they have to refund my payment .

They can not be trusted if they lie like that . I was testing their service . if I were using their service at my main sites then they will make by business damaged a lot since they suspend the server without any notice . They just terminate the server .

so yes I am happy to let other knows about those scammers zetservers and not good host at all
We never suspend due to DMCA, however once things get upwards to upstream providers we have no way to control that. Your servers were active and running, however they were not accessible since the IPs were nullrouted by the upstream bandwidth providers.

Your servers were terminated and data destroyed after you opened PayPal dispute. It is obvious why we terminated them.

Last edited:
What a poor company this zetservers :D I did very small attack at them and all their sites down because of my small attack . How if I made serious attack ? be-careful guys from using this scammer zetservers specifically they are under our radar now and our attack will make their network down a lot + we hacked them easily and took a copy of their costumers information . but we will use it since we dont have problem with the costumers only with this cheaters zetservers .

a company claiming that is dmca ignored while is not it can put you in big trouble.. in past i had issue with the police because of this.. on my startup of website what happened i will tell my story i did order a server where i was doing some video streaming after while i got an email from my provider (a indian one with lot of names on offshorededicated, warezhosting and much more who ever knows).. they did leak all my infos and i forced to put a attorney to this so my story closes.... i spent lot of time and wasted money on this due the falsely advertise of the hosting provider that they are dmca ignore... for me personally who ever claims this and he is not its just a big scammer and it should be punished with a proper way.... the provider closed its website after this since i threatened them with major actions and they did breach my security and the case is still to be cleared as it has not finished with them.... they was telling me that they are not in Europe that in India they cant do them anything... they did receive a beating and now they await for the trial... so for all resellers claiming something they are not its better they read their state laws and to be careful using this title...

@zetservers you should shame for this using this title dmca ignored... you should shame twice for this you made....you claimed he was using 3.5Gbps while on the picture the 3.5Gbps is not only some time not long enough at all... this means you are clearly overloading your bandwidth network... i hope admins here of the topic take action on you and help the member @salo ... see your claim https://www.wjunction.com/threads/1...ure-ssd-offshore-no-dmca-from-eur4-mo.240927/

@salo if you really hacked them this is a breach of their security and this is very serious for all rest.. so you claim you have informations of all their customers??????? with your meaning you can end up in jail for fun just to note this... you wasted so much money instead of asking to get a real dmca ignored server...???? out there i think they are only 2-3 valid providers which are offshore and dmca ignored... i wont advertise here since the topic its for something else... you should ask! can you copy paste their answers here in this topic so we see it all what they did told you exactly? for sure they terminate you for the reports they got and not for the bandwidth as the bandwidth you used its not big.... they are making fools of us all here...

@Jetload-Jason i getting dmca from MPAA on a provider i do use now months and they can fart me only.... nothing they can do to me..... so your words are not accurate enough...

btw the first post look like a fake advertisment from way out..... if anyone would believe it is a kid!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back