ZetServers - 1Gbps Unmetered Cloud VPS, Linux/Windows, Offshore from $15/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We experienced a large DDoS attack which was mitigated finally. This affected part of our network. Everything went back to normal after few minutes of downtime.

Hello pinkdo99. May I know what exactly is not working as expected?

my last ticket - status pending since
2019-11-28
A week ago, on Monday your support promised me a server migration in a one day - we started and after few hours they disappeared and responded once or twice a day. So after four days when you couldn't finish it I asked for a refund - the first ticket was closed by you - I reopened it and you still haven't responded.
Your 24/7 Live Chat is available for a few hours a day and when I ask for a refund, they stop answering.
It's a shame I have to write about it here because your support isn't responding
I'm still waiting for a refund.

@pinkdo99 First of all I am sorry about your problems with our services. Indeed you ordered a VPS from us and my colleagues helped you to migrate webuzo immediately after server activation and webuzo was succesfully migrated in maximum 1h after ordering. However you've forgot your password and recovery e-mail, so you could not access webuzo on the new server. Please note that our servers are not managed. We are focused more on providing as much hardware and bandwidth resources as we can at lowest possible price. Our self-management panel allows our clients to do any task on their servers without our intervention. We indeed help our clients many times even with more advanced requests, however such matters are not prioritized. Please note that tickets are put on hold automatically by our system, but our staff can update them. Please send me a PM with your details and I will forward your request for refund.

I suggest you guys to stay away from this host .

I have about 15 years and I can say this company is one of the worst ever I used .

I tried them to see how it goes just testing and I can tell :

- Zetservers are scammers .
- Zetservers are cheaters .
- Zetservers not professional at all .
- Zetservers operated by naive amateurs .

I will say 1 thing from my bad experience with them :

before I pay them 3 months in advanced to test 1 server they said we are offshore hosting and can ignore DMCA reports . So I paid them 3 months in advance for a server to test and see how it goes . But the server suspended at first DMCA reports :D They were so scary from the report and removed the while server before informing me anything !!!! But I have many backups at servers servers so I am safe .

so this shit company promised they will never respond to any dmca report but was lies . then they refuse to send my refund after they fail . Also their server very bad and bad connection not stable .

for serious business zetservers is not good at all . even for small business I dont suggest this stupid hosting to anyone since they are scammer .

Now they dont want to refund my 375 Euro . they said we are small company we need every single Euro from costumers payment !! so I told them keep that 375 Euro I dont want it but I will share my bad experience online so they can keep my 375 Euro .

be careful... this company is not dmca ignored and it has being hacked per the words of member @salo which he did as revenge after he got scamed.. https://www.wjunction.com/threads/zetservers-is-top-vps-host.204752/
Post automatically merged:

be careful... this company is not dmca ignored and it has being hacked per the words of member @salo which he did as revenge after he got scamed.. https://www.wjunction.com/threads/zetservers-is-top-vps-host.204752/

other victim too....
DMCA is an USA agreement. Our headquarters are located in Romania. We respect local law and indeed we belive in free speech, however we do not encourage hacking and DDoS activities as stated by your friend @salo. Abusing servers and networks is not the way to a free Internet.

DMCA is an USA agreement. Our headquarters are located in Romania. We respect local law and indeed we belive in free speech, however we do not encourage hacking and DDoS activities as stated by your friend @salo. Abusing servers and networks is not the way to a free Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back