ZetServers - 1Gbps Unmetered Cloud VPS, Linux/Windows, Offshore from $15/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Latcarf!

Unfortunately we don't offer shoping cart software, but you can use one of existing 3rd party shoping carts.
You can host your e-shop website with us without worries. Uptime is guaranteed, we have direct peerings with many networks in the world and high quality bandwidth across the globe. Your website will load fast everywhere in the world.

If you have further questions, I am here for you, or you can ask my colleagues by opening a pre-sales ticket on our website.

Thanks for your review Smoller! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied.
Thanks for letting us know Akucard. The promotional offer was expired. We just extended the promotion till the end of August. Please try again now.

Hello Elatis12! Thanks for your interest in ordering from us.
You can use discount code from the main post from this forum. It is updated regulary. We can help you transferring files from another host free of charge. After ordering just open a ticket and ask our staff to migrate your files.

Thanks souza for ordering from us. Orders are processed instantly after payment confirmation. You should already have the VM activated. Hope you will enjoy our services ;)

Found your ticket. Your problem has been solved by my colleagues from tech. The server was frozen due to a filesystem error. A rebook and fsck solved the problem. You have access to the out of band console. Even without network connectivity on your server, you can debug it directly from this console.

Last edited:
My NOC colleagues checked from our end and seems like the node was not down at all and network had no issues. Seems like the problem is from inside your server. Did you checked logs to see why it gone offline?

it's down for like 5th time in past 24 hours and nothing in logs.

check ticket - 493521

jPCDH81.jpg

My colleagues answered you immediately. The issue is from inside your server. Most probably it's a configuration issue on your server, which makes your server to crash. My colleagues asked you for your root password in order to help you find the issue causing the unexpected crashes. A reinstall could also help you if you have a backup of your data.

May I know please if you managed to solve the problem with your server?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back