Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this post should been added here as the reminder:

Important Notice:

Stay away from ZOOM uploader tool!

In last days, we have found many accounts sharing/hacked that belongs to our uploaders that has been used ZOOM tool.

We are asking you to Stay away from this tool If you do not want to be hacked.

We will ban any account who will be hacked/shared, we dont care if you shared or been hacked or a Victim.

How to be protected?
If you already have entered your Login/Password into ZOOM tool, you have just to change your Password or Email/Password.

Have a nice day.
link

last filehost hat said same shit was xerver and we know all who was the scammer lol

that motherfucker tried to unlock my security lock in clicknupload & when he couldn't he removed my account & put his !!!!
it has been days now since i'm uploading my files to his account !!!!

no need to , everybody knows he is a cheater
zoom is the only software that i used my clicknupload account in :)
also happened with alot of filehosts
i get a lot of messages of unlock security lock off , good thing is i had them all on

Some ppl still don't believe

After many proofs full of this thread

:facepalm:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Everybody knows? So why do you use it?
Everybody knows that it is not possible to unlock account without email, why would anyone try?

It does not make any sense. Just flame, spam and off-topic ...

i'm using it coz it is in fact the best uploading tool :)
yup it is impossible & he tried , i have no reason to prove you i'm right ;)
i'm not flaming nor spaming if u don't like what i wrote u just have to suck it all the way up :)

Actually, I don't care ... it is just sick that people here always say something and it does not matter if it is false. It is just spamming.
You can see above - xerver warned about hacking and few days after they were gone & scammed users ...

Hello boys, girls and bots:

Stop ranting about some other programme on Zoom's thread. This thread has a purpose and I expect you all to stick to it.

Any tampering of the thread purpose will lead you to a void space where you can only see one section to plead and cry.

@anurr ... can you see the quote? Your post is just a spam, like half of your posts ... stick to the topic

Quack on cheater lover :)

Doesn't change the fact that back in a day zoom admin logged into my k2s account.

It was easy to see with k2s feature.

But keep drinking the kool-aid, I hope he hacks you too, arrogant n00b.

Actually, I don't care ... it is just sick that people here always say something and it does not matter if it is false. It is just spamming.
You can see above - xerver warned about hacking and few days after they were gone & scammed users ...

yeah yeah , you are right , are you feeling happy now :)
-_-

Everybody knows? So why do you use it?
Everybody knows that it is not possible to unlock account without email, why would anyone try?

It does not make any sense. Just flame, spam and off-topic ...

You are the one who is spamming and being off topic!
The thread topic clearly states that Zoom Uploader Tool is a scam and you are trying to state otherwise.
You should find some thread else to post your legitimacy claims.

Too many spammers here :(

@anurr:
Arrogant? Do you know what it means? I just asked Blura for details, strictly to the topic.

@Blura:
I don't feel happy. I just pointed at lack of facts.

@Machar:
Can you quote anything I wrote where I state "otherwise"? I did not state anything, I just put a question.
Stop spamming.

Congrats, you wasted a page with complete off-topic.

Too many spammers here :(

@anurr:
Arrogant? Do you know what it means? I just asked Blura for details, strictly to the topic.

@Blura:
I don't feel happy. I just pointed at lack of facts.

@Machar:
Can you quote anything I wrote where I state "otherwise"? I did not state anything, I just put a question.
Stop spamming.

Congrats, you wasted a page with complete off-topic.

I dont have time to read through all your posts and point it out.
Your arguments itself point to your intent of stating things otherwise.
This thread was created to warn users of the potential issues of using Zoom Uploader.
If you are not convinced then you can take your arguments to some other thread.
In case you are looking for proof then please head over to page one where you will find plenty.

Neembuu is the best

Yes. you have right but Neembuu is totaly buged :( and the author does not wish to upgrade, unfortunately.

Zoom uploader have a daily limit 50 GB per day. What means you upload movie 10 GB to 5 file hosts, and you can't upload more.
I tried bypass this limit, adding lock-in firewall addresses:
z-o-o-m.eu
ks3297200.kimsufi.com
But the file does not want to send.

i am using for now over 3 years tools sent payment in 1 time only and never had a single day issue
Really?
Proof screen from thunderbird
eZU5dqY.png

PV7m4JX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back