Youtube to Mp3 converter website review With Free API

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywish1

hi guys
i create a new website youtube to mp3 conversion website where you can download all type audio quality like 320 kbps 256 kbps, 192kbps, 128 kbps and much more please guys use our website to convert your youtube songs and videos into audio and also we off i frame api for your mp3 website plz guys review and give us your feedback and suggestion thanks .

Youtube to Mp3 converter

No review ?

No review ? til now

ah no review til now why this forum is dead ?? :(

Last edited:
22 comments
Good:
I love your website layout, simple and fast.
Convert speed is very fast, also can choose Mp3 quality.

Bad:
Can't pause and resume the downloads.

actually i m trying this option to added in future but currently over all our user is very happy with mp3 HD Quality so thanks for your review need more reviews from people thanks.

The site is generic, you simply just downloaded a converter script and didn't do anything else. I'm not sure what your goal is here, but if it's just having a site that doesn't stand out and doesn't get any traffic - you've done a splendid job :).

Good:
I love your website layout, simple and fast.
Convert speed is very fast, also can choose Mp3 quality.

Bad:
Can't pause and resume the downloads.

yeah i agree, if you site can pause i like use your site

may i know what is your website and plz use our converter it is best for now and offering HD Audio Quality i hope its better then others thanks and we are working on pause resume downloads but it is not easy but you can use that one without pause thanks.

yeah i agree, if you site can pause i like use your site

May i know whats your website url and we can discuss for that ?

Last edited:
hi guys
i create a new website youtube to mp3 conversion website where you can download all type audio quality like 320 kbps 256 kbps, 192kbps, 128 kbps and much more please guys use our website to convert your youtube songs and videos into audio and also we off i frame api for your mp3 website plz guys review and give us your feedback and suggestion thanks

No review ?

No review ? til now

ah no review til now why this forum is dead ?? :(

Nice!

just tested. it is useful.
do you have any mp3 site if yes plz use our api in your mp3 site and just support us we have great alexa and our api working very well thanks.

Why you Lie :) , Its NOT free you inject Ads Code on your iframe LINKS

ah i said our api free for access and our iframe we use pop under but we set some limit for our popads its not open in every click so you can use our api free of cost because expenses is very high to run this kind of business so thats why we use popads but not open in every click our api working very well and fast 99.5% online with high speed of download thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back