Shared Your247Host.com - Current Shared, Reseller and Litespeed Hosting Offers (FR) (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

your247host

logo.png

Hello
In this thread we will post all the latest offers we are currently running on the website.
You might have already seen some of these offers posted on other social networks like twitter but just incase you've missed some.
You can also leave reviews and let others know how you feel about out host and what you want improving for the future.

Thanks

Datacenter = France and Netherlands

Shared Hosting Starting from 50p With

• 3000MB Space
  • 30GB Traffic
  • With cPanel fully installed with Softaculous and Fantastico
And much more, Click here to find out more

Any queries or questions simply Contact Us.
Our official Problems Blog for all server updates

Current Offers - 7 Day Extravaganza. Get up to 70% off by using the code '7day'

This offer will decrease as the days go by currently on 40% so it will reduce tomorrow to 30 and so on.

Enjoy

Promotion code reduced to 30% Hurry! Use code '7day'

Last edited:
13 comments
Yes, thank you! The only problem I had in over 4 months.

Your247host is very good. Fast speed and 100% uptime. Definitely the best hosting I've ever had. ;)

Hello, my account was suspended without reason? What's happened? :'(

Last edited:
Mine is still suspended... Let's get moving techs..

Check your tickets ...

Biggest drawback to their service they never answer tickets. or it takes days. They don't cover 24 hours. Only their local time when they do answer..

They finally fixed when they woke up this morning.

They really need need help while they sleep ..

Last edited:
My website has been down for almost 15 hours! X-(

OMG, I've paid my last invoice yesterday and today they suspended my account again! X-( I think they are SCAM!! Stay away!!

Last edited:
Biggest drawback to their service they never answer tickets. or it takes days. They don't cover 24 hours. Only their local time when they do answer..

this is so true .........

when was searching back in september/11 to replace old web-hosting with new contacted them twice (2 times) as new ""prospect customer"" but never replied......... to the tickets which were accurate requests and provide real contact information (email) to reply but never replied.

nevermind :)

last login 20th jan 2012 ;)

Your247host is administered by ONLY ONE person, called "Ubaid Nisar"

I had several downtimes this month, and he suspend my account three times in two weeks.

This host is a pure garbage and the administrator is a kid with 12 years old.

Well, I moved all my sites to a dedicated server. Yes, I will pay more, but I will have: quality, 100% uptime, support and much more.

In Your247host you will have bad support, more than 2 days to receive a reply, lot of downtimes, and they will suspend your account anytime, because they like to do it.

Stay Away!!! X-(

Server Status (12/02/2012)

oaau4o.png

Sorry for my english~

Yes Feb.9 he fixed mine but the server is down again.

Their host really sucks. I would like to know who is it.

Their server is still down.

UPDATE:

Server is back.

Last edited:
Your247Host is pure garbage. My old website was hosted by Your247Host. Their servers went down about every month for 1-3 days. The guy never answers emails. If you use Your247Host go find a new host immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back