What's Your Opinion?

• I am right.

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • I am wrong.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, no offense intended. But you are making this a massive deal, when it shouldnt be.
If the skin was so expensive or so valuable to front, then he would be the one making a scene about the skin. Not you.
So seriously, just stop defending yourself, as you were the one who made this thread in the first place.

Ooo, im such a girl, i need everybody to tell me i am right so i can sleep.
I meet attention seekers like you in life, and i ignore them. Seriously, you put yourself in these positions knowing deep down, that things are going to turn on you, so then in your turn, you can act the victim.
Seriously... Grow up man..

Dude, no offense intended. But you are making this a massive deal, when it shouldnt be.
If the skin was so expensive or so valuable to front, then he would be the one making a scene about the skin. Not you.
So seriously, just stop defending yourself, as you were the one who made this thread in the first place.

I meet attention seekers like you in life, and i ignore them. Seriously, you put yourself in these positions knowing deep down, that things are going to turn on you, so then in your turn, you can act the victim.
Seriously... Grow up man..
Well first of all i am no attention seeker. i never started anything. he is the one who is starting all these. I created this thread so that the real story can come infront of everyone as he is just posting crap.

When when the hell did i say Ooo, im such a girl, i need everybody to tell me i am right so i can sleep.??

And this is proved that i am right as he can't come up because he has nothing to say as all his points which he made is proved wrong by me.

And i will like to add that i have no personal problems with him. The only thing i want is that he shouldn't speak out crap about me.

Maybe ... but in the end you are still the stupid sissy that started the thread and complained.

And this is proved that i am right as he can't come up because he has nothing to say as all his points which he made is proved wrong by me.

Maybe he doesn't want to spend his precious time with useless people and threads.

Th3_ is a bully. he likes to be that internet toughguy. ignore him completely. now on the other hand, you did rip the skin and you admitted it. thats the part that i dont like. but its a crap skin either way. with or without the changes that made it "custom"

hopefully this will get closed soon, as this SAME topic goes around every day here. so and so ripped this, so and so ripped that. well. we all rip something from somewhere everyday whether its a game or a movie or even a shitty forum skin. thats why we are known as e-pirates, and this is known as warez.

both of you get over it. and move on.

regards,
dot

Th3_ is a bully. he likes to be that internet toughguy. ignore him completely. now on the other hand, you did rip the skin and you admitted it. thats the part that i dont like. but its a crap skin either way. with or without the changes that made it "custom"

hopefully this will get closed soon, as this SAME topic goes around every day here. so and so ripped this, so and so ripped that. well. we all rip something from somewhere everyday whether its a game or a movie or even a shitty forum skin. thats why we are known as e-pirates, and this is known as warez.

both of you get over it. and move on.

regards,
dot
Well according to me its NOT a custom skin if you change 4 things in a skin.

And that is my point that we are in this warez scene and obviously warez means ripping only, so whats the big deal? Why he needs to post and make it a big issue?

I started this topic as he is posting crap about me. I don't have any personal problems with him. The only thing or aim to open this thread is to bring this infront of everyone and make him stop posting all that.

To the people who say that I started this thread just to gain attention. What kind of attention I get from this? I didnt even post the link to my forum in the thread.

And even the poll proved what is right and wrong.

i agree its not a custom skin, but frontlinegamerz put time into it. then you ripped it. but as i said before, its all warez anyways. if you ignore Th3_narc then hell go away. trust me (y)
the guy jumps on every word i say with a nasty comment. he thinks hes some kind of badass in the scene or something.(which he isnt imho) so i understand completely what your saying.

im done,
cheers

it's funny how you play the victim and think you're right all the time

ser20bvgv.png

i agree its not a custom skin, but frontlinegamerz put time into it. then you ripped it. but as i said before, its all warez anyways. if you ignore Th3_narc then hell go away. trust me (y)
the guy jumps on every word i say with a nasty comment. he thinks hes some kind of badass in the scene or something.(which he isnt imho) so i understand completely what your saying.

im done,
cheers

lol... k... i got it...!!

Oh my f**king christ shut the f**k up already

i did not make a big deal, you have by starting this thread/ poll

it's funny how you play the victim and think you're right all the time

When everything was smoothly going, what was the need of making a comment on the thread i started in the community cooperative section? I have no grudges against you. all I want you is to just don't comment on me.

Anyways dotcom said all.

what Dotcom said is 100% ryt. this is the warez scene not a church. if u want to be a part of the skin then expect rippers, leechers and hackers. if u cant handle it then find something else to spend ur time (i suggest knitting since ur guys are fighting like women).....maybe its just me but i think this bitchin has gone for too long, this is turning into a tv drama. neways thread has been reported. mods and admins will decide whats ryt...frankly i think the poll says it all.

ive seen ppl ripping skins and even full site descriptions and keywords from our sites. just recently found a guy who tried to copy our domain name and theme....u dont see me bitchin do u?

what Dotcom said is 100% ryt. this is the warez scene not a church. if u want to be a part of the skin then expect rippers, leechers and hackers. if u cant handle it then find something else to spend ur time (i suggest knitting since ur guys are fighting like women).....maybe its just me but i think this bitchin has gone for too long, this is turning into a tv drama. neways thread has been reported. mods and admins will decide whats ryt...frankly i think the poll says it all.
Yeah that's what. the poll says it all.

And I have already made my intentions clear for starting this thread, so I won't repeat again.

Drama, drama, drama

Is ti actually necessary to make a topic whether you are right or wrong. If you think what you did was OK, then you shouldn't give a fuck about what the other think about it. If your banned from a site, it's their loss because a forum is nothing without it's members. If it's for uploading then you will find enough sites to work with, just my 2 cents, DO NOT BE A DRAMA QUEEN.

PS: I did not vote because there wasn't a "I don't give a fuck" option included.

Drama, drama, drama

Is ti actually necessary to make a topic whether you are right or wrong. If you think what you did was OK, then you shouldn't give a fuck about what the other think about it. If your banned from a site, it's their loss because a forum is nothing without it's members. If it's for uploading then you will find enough sites to work with, just my 2 cents, DO NOT BE A DRAMA QUEEN.

PS: I did not vote because there wasn't a "I don't give a fuck" option included.
Well I don't care if they banned me. I don't give it a damn. The thing is he was trying to make everyone feel negative about me and so i had no option but to make this clear infront of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back